Lie [Kim Jennie]

[Hey guys! Author-nim here. I will be starting to put my favourite songs on top there ☝. So you guys can listen to the song while reading the story. This song is called Hellevator by STRAY KIDS. They are from JYP Entertainment.]

I woke up in an unknown bedroom. That's odd. I turned to my side and found a woman with blonde hair. Hold on, blonde hair?! I stood up and realised that I was completely dressed but the girl beside me wasn't. I stood up while finding an exit. I tried the front door and luckily, it wasn't locked. I got out and ran home.

+Time skip brought to you by Jennie's rapping+

I opened the door to my bedroom quietly and found Jennie on the bed, crying. She looked up and saw me with her eyebrows knitted. She ran to me and started hitting my chest violently. She soon ran out of energy and her legs turned into jelly, I grabbed her in the nick of time before she hit the cold floor.

Y/N: What's wrong?
Jennie: What's wrong!! You're the one who is wrong! Where were you last night! I was worried sick! Your friends told me you went to a bar to drink and that you went home with another girl.
Y/N: Listen. My clothes were still intact when I woke up. Nothing happened between that girl and me.
Jennie: I am not worried that something happened but I'm angry because you spent the night at someone else's house instead of spending time with me. GET OUT!! I don't want to see you ever again!

She opened the door and tried to push me out but I resisted. She soon gave up and sat on the edge of the bed still crying. I wanted to comfort her so bad but I knew that she would try to hit me or chase me out, I could only stand there while looking at her. Guilt took over my body and I stood rooted to the ground.

Jennie: Why are you still standing here? Get your damn ass of MY house!! I hate you! I always will!
Y/N: Jennie, let me explain.
Jennie: You don't need to explain your bullshit! Because in the end, I will still forgive you. Because I love you so fucking much. No matter how many mistakes you made, I will still love you!

At that time, I realised that I was the biggest jerk ever. I couldn't even make Jennie happy and have her to trust me. Great, kinda boyfriend I am. I could only say that I wouldn't repeat the same mistake again. I went over to her and gave her a hug she held my hand and we cried together.

-------------------------------
Yay! I am not dead yet! Author-nim here! Just to note, this story is not a good example of how you should treat your boyfriend/girlfriend. With that said, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Author-nim logged out!