I'll be there for you [Miyeon]

[Y/N POV]

I was waiting for my one and only to come home from work because she said that would have to work late tonight.

I glanced at the table that was filled with all her favorite dishes for her when she comes home from work.

It's already 11 but she said that she would be back by 9, now I was starting to get very worried.

I tried calling her but she wasn't picking up usually, she would pick up my calls 24/7. I felt very unsafe at that moment.

I got up and wore my coat, ready to leave to house to search for her. The moment I wanted to leave the bedroom for the door.

I heard the door open so I ran out of the bedroom but what I saw at that moment, I felt like my heart was exploding.

My girlfriend, or should I say now ex, was kissing another guy in the living room. She seemed a little drunk.

Before things could get hotter between them, I pulled the guy away from her. She looked extremely shocked to see me.

"What do you think you are doing?" I shouted at the guy. He looked confused and asked me, "Who are you? Why are you in her house?"

"I am her boyfriend, anything wrong with that?" I say aloud, confidently. "Geez...didn't know that I was making out with someone else's property," he walked out of the house.

"It isn't what you think! I promise..." I stared at her as she tried to beg me for forgiveness but I just couldn't bring myself to.

After witnessing all that, I felt so betrayed by her. I just left her back in the house, I am never going back.

Suddenly, I turned around and I saw that she was kind of happy that I came back. But I went to my room to pack my stuff.

"What are doing?" She asked me from behind with tears still in her eyes. "Packing my stuff," I packed then left her in the house again.

I sighed in the cold weather, where should I stay at now? I fished out my phone and looked through my contacts and I called my best friend.

Calling...My Chingu <3

I called my friend and she agreed that I stay at her place since her parents miss me as well. I took a cab to her house and knocked on the front door.

I heard faint footsteps and the door flew open and someone hugged me tightly. "I missed you so much, dude!"

She smiled at but that smile soon turned into a frown after seeing my sad expression, "What's wrong? Why are you so sad?"

"I broke up with my girlfriend...she cheated on me..." I explained and she led me into the house and we sat on the couch.

"What's her name?" "Why would want to know her name?" "So I can track her down and skin her alive!"

I chuckled at her response and patted her head, "It's okay, Miyeon. I'm fine! I am a healthy person plus, I always knew there was something fishy about her!"

I forced a laugh and Miyeon doesn't really seem convinced at all. I tried to avoid the topic, "So, where are your parents?"

"They went to the supermarket to buy ingredients for tonight's dinner," I just nodded my head. "Don't you dare try to change the god damn topic!"

She raised her voice a little which actually caught me by surprise. She sighed and held my hand tightly, "I don't want to see you cry...because I care for you okay?"

Those words that spilled out of her mouth really melted my heart. We stared into each other's orbs before things got awkward and Miyeon changed the subject.