I Bet This Is Your First Time [Shen Xiaoting]

Shen Xiaoting X Female Reader

Your POV

"Y/N! Come here, please!" I groaned as I heard my name being called from my friend's bedroom.

"What is it? You're so annoying... I'm trying to make breakfast for the both of us before you leave for your interview..."

I pointed the spatula, that I was holding, at her as she groaned for the nth time this morning.

"What is it now?" I leaned on the door frame, somewhat knowing what she was going to say next.

"I think I'm sick..." She sniffed and groaned again while I sighed and shook my head.

"And your point is?" I raised my eyebrows, expecting an illogical answer from her knowing that she is barely awake.

"Could you, perhaps, help me? Like, fill in for me in my place... You know I wouldn't ask you to help me if it wasn't important," she pouted and activated her puppy eyes.

I rolled my eyes and went back to the kitchen to continue cooking breakfast, we'll worry about that later or else the breakfast would be burnt, even worse the whole kitchen would be up in flames.

"Y/N! PLEASE! THIS INTERVIEW IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO ME!" I heard her screams as I chuckled.

"What would you do without me, Kim Chaehyun..."

After I was done preparing breakfast, I walked to Chaehyun's room and served her a stack of pancakes to her.

"Kim Chaehyun, you're lucky that I'm such a good friend to you and that I'm in an extremely good mood right now-" Chaehyun engulfed me in a big hug before I even got to finish my sentence.

"I love you so much, Y/N, I can't even describe it in words!" She squealed before letting go so she could enjoy her pancakes.

"So, what do I need to know about this Interview?" I sat on her bed, watching her wolf down on her food.

"Nothing much really... I already prepared a set of questions I was planning to ask, so you can just say as per what I wrote down..." She passed me a piece of paper and I cautiously read it.

It does seem pretty straightforward... Did your parents tell you about you taking over the company in advance?... What went through your mind when you first found out you had to take over Sina Corporation from your parents?... WHAT- SINA?!

"Chaehyun... I'm going to be interviewing the current CEO of Sina Corporation?!" My eyes widened in shock but yet, but Chaehyun remained calm and seemed to be at ease.

"I mean, if you worked at my Company, you would know we usually interview big shots... But no worries, it's not that big of a deal..." She smiled and waved her fork in front of me.

HA NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL? WHAT A JOKE! I'm practically going to interview a multi-billionaire!

"Anyways, you can just read off the script, I have added replies to all her possible answers and also some follow-up questions that you can use whenever you deem fit. Basically, just get as much content as much as possible. No pressure, Y/N! I'm sure you'll do great, as always!"

And that, ladies and gentlemen, goes on the list of things I would do for my best friend, just because I absolutely love and adore her so much, sadly... :')

I rushed into my bedroom to find clothes to wear for the Interview that was in 3 hours, I looked at the clock, 0917.

I found a suitable office formal dress that wraps around my body nicely, it showed my body curves but yet, but it doesn't suffocate me. I sprayed on my favourite perfume which had the scent of white musk and amber.