A new life with her [Park Jihyo]

This is requested by @Sup0222 I hope you will enjoy this chapter although it's short one.

"Hello, nice to meet you. I'm ___. I'm new to this school so I hope that both of us can be best friends!"

I said to my seat mate with a cheerful smile. She looked at me with her big eyes and smiled, "I'm Park Jihyo. I hope that we can be best friends too!"

Ever since that day, Jihyo and I really became best friends. Jihyo was the school prefect and I was the smart-ass kid that everyone likes.

We always studied together and ate lunch together. Many people may think that we are dating.

1.5 years later

"Park Jihyo, I love you will you be my girlfriend?"

"I'm sorry, I love someone else.

"Which guy is better than me?"

"I like ___ and my heart will always be with him."

2 months later

"___, I like you! As in like, like-like you. I always want to be by your side 24/7 and I just don't anyone to get near you and take you away from me."

"I- I'm sorry. I can't accept this."

I ran away from her as I hear her sigh behind me. I felt sorry to break her heart but I have to do it.

Jihyo POV

___ just ran away from me. I feel like I'm such a failure. I can't even confess my love to someone who I treasure so much! I sigh as I turned around and headed for class.

Class has already started and ___ isn't here yet. I am very sure that I scared him until he doesn't even dare to come to class. I looked at the empty seat beside me and sighed.

"Missed me already?"

I looked up to see ___ holding a bouquet of flowers. The student were all looking at him while the teachers were smiling.

"What are you doing?"

"I like you, Park Jihyo."

"I thought you rejected me earlier?"

"I prefer it when guys confess to girls instead of girls confessing to guys. Hehe. So?"

"Hell YES!"

1 year later

"Park Jihyo, will you marry me and be the love of my life forever?"

"I would be more than happy to do so."

At that time, I felt like crying tears of joy. I couldn't believe that the love of my life would actually marry me. My dream of true love came true.

3 months later

___ POV

"Congratulations, you're pregnant."

We thanked the doctor and left the hospital. On the way back home, Jihyo kept talking about the brand of milk powder the baby should drink and that we should start buying the clothes, diapers etc.

It was obvious that Jihyo was happy about having a baby but I was scared that I couldn't be a good role model for the child.

"Hey, you okay? You seem to be in a daze. Perhaps you don't want to have a child. I mean, I could go for an abortion if you want. I just want you to be happy."

"I'm fine. I want to have a child... with YOU. But I'm not very sure if I can be a good role model. I just don't know if I can be a good father."

"Don't worry, we're all in this together. I am sure you'll be a good father like how you are a good husband to me. Plus, I still have 8 friends who can help. Trust me, it'll be alright."

"Thanks Jihyo. I made the right choice to marry you. I love you so so much."

We spend the day cuddling together, watching movies while talking about the things to buy.

Present

"And this is the story of how your mother and I met."

"Wow!"

I know, this may not be up to your expectations because this is short. Thanks for reading! Not edited.