Blind [Kim Jisoo]

I woke up and felt that Jisoo wasn't beside me I stood up and walked to the kitchen. Why? Because I smelt [Enter your favourite food]. I heard Jisoo's voice.

Jisoo: Good morning~
Y/N: Good morning Jisoo~ What are you cooking?
Jisoo: Your favourite food...
Y/N: I knew it! Thank you, Jisoo~
Jisoo: Aish, you're being to cheesy. Too cheesy.

I wanted to walk over to Jisoo but I didn't see the counter and I got hit by it in the ****. I groaned in pain and I clutched my **** while kneeling down.
Jisoo ran over to me and held my hand, concerned. She helped me to the sofa as I had difficulty. Why? Because I was blind. My life went into darkness at the age of 7.

I got into a car accident while my father was driving. I remember clearly, crying for my father at the hospital. Imagine how hard it was for a 7 year old child to lose his father and his sight at such a young age. The moment I regretted was asking my father to drive me to the park even though he was extremely tired.

He dozed off while driving and didn't see the traffic light turn red. And another van crashed into us. I lost a lot of blood which led to lack of blood in the eyes and therefore, lack of vision. I was sent to an orphanage and the kid bullied me there. They would make of me by replacing the chocolates in my bowl with stones because I couldn't see.

Only 1 girl bothered to protect me and that girl was Kim Jisoo, my one and only. She helped me to the sofa and went back to cooking. After she was done, she helped me to the dining table. We started to eat while talking about bullshit.

Jisoo: Y/N, what did the couch say to the other couch?
Y/N: Stop couching around?
Jisoo: We are so far apart. [We are sofa apart]
Y/N: Well, that's so fucking funny. [Well, that's sofa king funny]
Jisoo: *laughs* That's funny too! By the way, does your **** still hurt?
Y/N: No.
Jisoo: Good.
Y/N: Jisoo, your heartbeat is very fast.
Jisoo: How did you know?
Y/N: I can hear your heartbeat.
Jisoo: Oh right, I forgot. Your ears are sensitive.

We finished eating and Jisoo helped me to the couch so that we could watch a movie but for me, I could only listen to Jisoo's narration. She switched on the television and selected a movie.

Y/N: Jisoo, which genre?
Jisoo: Horror.
Y/N: OK.

As the movie started, there was a big jump scare that made Jisoo scream into my ears. Throughout the movie, Jisoo was clinging onto my arm instead of narrating to me. Soon later, the movie ended and Jisoo heaved a sigh of relief.

Y/N: You alright?
Jisoo: Yep. Sorry, I couldn't narrate to you.
Y/N: It's okay.

We sat in silence before Jisoo decided to break the ice.

Jisoo: Y/N, have you wondered what I look like?
Y/N: I could imagine after touching your facial features and damn, you were pretty. I am sure a lucky boy.
Jisoo: Hehe. Thanks.

She clinged onto my arm as we cuddled on the couch and fell asleep there.

Hey guys, Author-nim here! This would be a slight preview of 'Living in 4 girls territory'. The plot would be the same but the character would probably change. Thanks for reading and sorry for typos! Author-nim logged out!