Jealous Colleague [SinB]

Y/N POV
I work as an air steward in a local airline. [Sorry if everything is related to airplanes and stuff like that because I am on a trip to America and I get my ideas when I daydream about my surroundings and think of ideas for Watt pad from there.]

I have always had the biggest crush on one of my colleagues, Eunbi. Everybody calls her Queen Bee. She created a nickname for herself, SinB. She is friendly to everyone in the company. Extremely bubbly person to mix with but there is one thing that makes people keep out from her, her boyfriend.

Her boyfriend, Alfred, is always hot-headed. Although he is in charge of the management of our crew. Nobody likes him except SinB. I don't know if she is blind or just trying to pity him.

It was after a long flight. All the passengers alighted. And now, time for the worst part of my job, cleaning. We had to check the overhead compartment and make sure that it is clean for the next passenger to use. Unfortunately, one of the compartment was dirty and we had to clean.

The compartment was under SinB's care. So, she was the one who had to clean that mess. She took a wet rag and stood on the chair to clean. [I am not saying that she's short] Luckily, I happened to walk past and saw that she was nearly falling.

I ran to catch her in time before she could hit the ground. Our eyes were locked for a moment before I helped her up. I offered to help her because I'm taller. Before I could even say a word, Alfred came busting in the compartment.

Alfred: Eunbi!
Eunbi: Yes?
Alfred: Wanna go on a date tonight?
Eunbi: I have to clean this up.
Alfred: Just leave that for Y/N to do.

With that said he dragged SinB out of the plane, giving me all the hard work. I glanced at SinB before she left. My heart aches seeing her with this kind of man.

SinB POV
I saw the expression on Y/N's face. He looks so jealous of us. I feel sorry for leaving him all the hard work. But I was forced to go with Alfred because he literally dragged me out of there. Asking me why I love him? Because he is the only one who love me and nobody else does.

Rumors that Y/N likes me has been spreading around but I don't believe that it's true. It can't be. I don't believe in rumors. I believe in the TRUTH.

+Time skip brought to you by SinB's crazy dancing+

I sat across the table with Alfred while he talked about his business which I absolutely lost interest in. He is quite a boring person. Suddenly, he mentioned something that triggers my brain.

Alfred: ..... Y/N.
SinB: What did you say?
Alfred: I hate Y/N
SinB: How could you? He is my only friend because of you and you're blaming everything on him.
Alfred: Hello gets too close with you and it gets on my nerves.
SinB: That's it. You can say anything except for saying bad thing about Y/N
Alfred: Why do you worry so much?
SinB: Because... I have a crush on him.
Alfred: What? You have a crush on that idiot while I am your boyfriend?
SinB: Shut up.

I stood from my seat and stormed out of the restaurant. That was it. I had enough of his nonsense. I drove to the Han River. Why I first met Y/N...

FLASHBACK
I stood at the edge of the Han river admiring its beauty. Suddenly, someone grabbed me from behind and pulled away from the edge.

???: Don't jump!! You're still young don't waste your life away!!

I turned around to see this young gentleman.

SinB: I wasn't going to jump....
???: Then what we're you doing?
SinB: *laughs* I was admiring the beauty of the river. *laughs loud*
???: *laughs* I am Y/N by the way. *still laughing*
SinB: I am Eunbi but call me SinB. *laughs*

End of flashback

Soon, we started working in the same company then so on so forth. I guess I do have feelings for Y/N. I was out to the water when I noticed someone standing next to me.

I looked up to see Y/N admiring the sea as well. He looked up, shocked to see me. I decided to tell him the truth.

SinB: Y/N, I broke with Alfred because he was a jerk.
Y/N: Well that's good.
SinB: Really?
Y/N: Yep. Since you said that he was a jerk.
SinB: And also because I fallen with someone else.
Y/N: Who? *drinks water*
SinB: You.
Y/N: *Spits out the water he was drinking*

That was the day I confessed to my dear Y/N. And then started dating and do some shit that couples do. [No dirty jokes]