You make me FEEL SPECIAL [Myoui Mina]

Please note that this story is fiction and it is not to insult any characters in any way, I'm not making fun of Mina's current situation or anything. I sincerely hope that she will recover soon.

ANYWAYS, 7 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS! I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A GOOD CHRISTMAS

Mina was just resting in her room, bored.

She was trying her best to recover from her anxiety, she wants to return to the stage and make ONCEs proud.

She sighed loudly, the 8 members left the dorm yesterday because they needed to go to Japan to hold a concert.

She walked out to the dorm and opened the fridge.

She saw a can of soda inside with a post-it on it that says: For Mina, do not touch!

She smiled, knowing it was probably one of the members doing.

She received a text from their CEO, JYP. Curiously, she clicked on the message.

JYP: Mina, this is JYP speaking. I would like you to know that ONCEs are cheering on for your recovery and are looking forward to seeing you perform on stage again. I'm not pressuring you or anything but I just wanted to let you know that you should try to overcome this fear instead of running away from it. Try your best! Everyone is supporting you, don't let us down, please.

She replied with a quick, "I'll try my best" and sat on the dining table with the soda in her hand.

She placed her phone faced down on the coffee table and sipped her soda lightly.

She's tired of staying in the dorm every single day.

Maybe she should try to go out more often?

But that would most probably trigger her anxiety more...

She was deep in thought before her phone started to ring.

An incoming phone call from: Mom Jihyo

Accept the phone call?
Accept | Reject

Mina | Jihyo

Mina... Is everything okay at the dorm?
Hm. Yes, why did you ask?
Oh, it's nothing... I just wanted to check on you...
Ah... I see I'm doing fine, Unnie. If that's what you want to hear
Don't be too hard on yourself, okay? I just want you to be okay, that's all...
Okay, thanks Unnie. I'll hang up now, okay?
Hm, okay. Bye-bye, and take care!

Call ended

Mina placed her phone back down on the coffee table.

She stood up and threw the finish can of soda away and walked back to the bedroom after taking her phone with her.

She sighed loudly as soon as her body hit the soft cushion beneath her.

She rolled a few times on the bed and questioned herself.

Why can't I get well faster? I wanna see my beloved ONCEs, and I wanna travel with the members.

Without noticing it, she fell asleep on her bed. It wasn't until 7 pm, the sound of a car honking woke her up.

She checked the clock on her bedside table and groaned.

She was deciding whether she should try to go out and find a place for dinner or ask her manager to buy it for her.

15 minutes passed and Mina finally came to a decision.