Hance Headcanon

Okay so I know this isn't really a one-shot,, but I have this stupid little headcanon that when Lance ever gets really stressed out about being the seventh wheel, or not being worthy of being a paladin of Voltron, Hunk will drag the poor boy to his room and sit him on the bed. Then Hunk will climb in and sit behind him and pull the sad blue boy to his chest, he'll rest his chin on top of Lance's head and rub his upper arms all the way down to his hands, rubbing circles into his palms. Hunk will then softly whisper assurances into Lance's ear that he is worthy, he is a great paladin, and that he deserves love and respect. These "bro-time" sessions usually end with Lance falling asleep in Hunk's hold, and Hunk staying there and continuing to rub the circles on his palms. 

I LOVE MY SMOL SONS PLEASE DON'T MAKE THEM SUFFER,, I WOULD RISK MY LIFE FOR THESE SWEET GARRISON BOYS (including the other boys who also came from the Garrison, even small Pidge-Podge) Sorry guys, there are more one-shots to come, but I don't have any ideas for any character x reader stories. If I do come up with one it will probably just be a drabble about the things they like  to do with their partner.

Until next time ~ Kayla