Character Info

Name: akiko

Age: 14

Hobbies: exploring, reading history books, singing, writing songs, learning

Dislikes: xana, perverts, stuck up people, feeling helpless, being called weak, wet books

Personality: Trustworthy, dependable, protective, friendly yet shy, loyal, fun, intelligent, outspoken, compassionate, athletic, socially awkward(at first)

Family:

Father: (?)

Mother: (?)

Siblings: (?)

About her: She has been a prisoner of xanas for 17 years which would be around the age of 5 is when she was his prisoner. This includes the time Aelita was on Lyoko as well and that was 10 years. She loves to learn whether it is about an unfamiliar word, or a new power. Being cooped up has made her curious and a bit outspoken. She is more confident than most and tends to consider others feelings before her own. The thing she longs for is to escape xana and find a way to be free. Besides from Xana she hasn't had any friends since she has been imprisoned and doesn't remember much besides her family. The only other beings she has seen is the monsters Xana created. Writing became a passion since it past the time and the creativity that flowed from her mind gave her hope of what could be waiting for her out there. The memories helped influence stories of being rescued and seeing her family once again. Since she lived in a virtual world she had to type instead. Xana wanted to create a weapon that would be able to go into the real world and help with his plans on world domination. Even though it isn't possible for the Lyoko warriors to have their powers outside of Lyoko Xana has been planning and experimenting to make it possible. With Akiko as his prisoner he used her in these experiments until the side effects he had been hoping for became a reality. She was put through major training with the monsters and different obstacles. Being a prisoner of Xana she has remained curious of her surroundings and wanted to see Lyoko again. However, she didn't know of Aelita's existence for the longest time until she began to have visions of her past. Sensing another presence on Lyoko she tried a couple times of escaping to the sectors of Lyoko but got caught by xana's monsters and sealed away in the guardian.

Etc: You will find out about her past and what has happened while being imprisoned by xana if you keep reading on and how she is connected to Aelita, and what her last name is too.