Chapter 2: mystery girl;friend or foe

Aelita's pov still

"Aeltia...please help, I need your help..please.." The figure spoke softly.

I began walking a bit closer toward the strange figure and stopped when I could see the rest of the details more clearly and realized that it indeed was a female. Hearing the figure spoke I realized it was the same voice that spoke to me while I was in the digital sea.

"It's you!" I exclaimed.

"Yes..I was the one who was contacting you earlier.." She admitted.

I kept my distance from her since I was unsure if she had any power inside the dream realm. I wasn't sure if this was a trap by xana, or if this being would do me any harm..

"I can tell you're a bit hesitant with getting closer to me...I assure you I am not one of Xana's allies..I don't mean any harm toward you."

The way her voice was made me feel a bit more at ease. The aura she had was a familiar one, even though I had no idea who she was. From what I could tell she had the same hair color I had. The shade was even the same. Her eyes were black same as mine. She seemed to be even the same height as me. It made me wonder if maybe xana was trying to make someone similar to me and maybe use her to replace me. She had on a black, simple dress that went down to her knees. She had some socks on that were the same shade black and simple flat shoes. The symbol of Xana was on the top of her dress. As I examined her further I noticed where the glowing was coming from. I noticed she had similar wings that I had when I went to Lyoko.

"I have so may questions...Who are you? What are you? How do you know my name? How did you know how to contact me" I asked question after question.

I wanted some answers to understand what was going on.

"Aelita help me I don't have much time left before, before..."

As she was trying to finish her sentence her voice began to fade toward the end. Her body began to dissolve into sand and blew away until she wasn't there anymore.

"Wait! Don't go" I pleaded.

I didn't want her to go I still had many questions to ask her. I was left in the darkness the light had faded once she had.

"Aelita please hurry, help me please! Don't let him use me!" I heard her plead one last time before a light shined pireceing the darkness of the dream world.

"Ouch." I groaned.

The sun was shining in my eyes through my window lighting my room. I closed my eyes when I tried to open them, but they weren't adjusted just yet. After I rubbed them and squinted to where they were adjust I looked over at my alarm clock it read 6:30.

"I might as well get up and get ready for the day." I said.

I got up out of bed, took a shower, got dressed and went to go get some breakfast. As I walked to breakfast I couldn't stop thinking about what would happen to that girl.

'Used? What did she mean before Xana uses her..'

She must have been trouble. She told me she didn't have enough time before xana would probably use her. I have to help her. If Xana plans to use her in some way there has to be another way to help her. I was now getting my breakfast. Then I thought for a minute. What would the gang think when I told them that some strange girl has been making contact with me through my mind? I can already hear odd asking if she was cute and making some sort of flirty comments toward her if we did meet her.

'Maybe I shouldn't tell them, but I have to help her she's counting on me.'

I sat down at the table where the others were sitting at. I was still thinking on what to do. I heard Jeremy talking to Ulrich. It was more of mumbling to me since I wasn't really paying attention to their conversation and was more focused on my own thoughts.