Chapter 4: I will protect you! The battle is on!

Akiko's pov

"Something's coming." I warned.

"What is it?" Jeremy asked through his microphone on his headset.

A familiar presence filled the area making tension rise steadily moment by moment. I recognized it more than anyone. A stench so foul it made the hair on my tail stand on end.

"Xana.." I growled in pure anger.

"I don't see anything on the screen.." Jeremy said.

"Are you sure?" Aelita asked.

"Positive! Being around Xana for as long as I have the feeling I get from him is something you don't forget..with my hybrid DNA on lyoko I can detect, hear, and smell like an animal..." I explained.

Just then the one they call William..xana's right hand man now..showed up and had a smirk planted on his face.

"I've seen you have already met the Lyoko warriors, but unfortunately for you your coming with me. Now be a good little kitty and you maybe you won't get hurt." He threatened.

"I'm never going back there no matter what. I'm finally out of that horrible confinement and I am planning on getting my life back and live like a normal person and you can't stop me." I yelled.

"You should know that xana isn't too happy about his most valuable weapon escaped. Especially with the help of them, so you're coming with me no matter what. It's not your choice, it's xana's choice to allow you to go free or not." He went on and snickered.

"Stop talking to me like I'm his damn property, like Yumi said I'm a human being and deserve a chance to live and I'm going back to earth do you hear me?!" I lectured glaring.

I was snarling, glaring daggers at him, my tail was lashing back and forth I felt like I was going to kill him any second. Everyone was taken back by what I had said. I could feel the nervousness and a bit of the disbelief coming off them. The only one who wasn't affected by my actions was Aeltia. While I was in contact with her she could feel my loneliness, suffering and pain from the past events that had taken place. She understood the reasons behind my actions, and perhaps be the only one who ever would. William was laughing as if amused by how angry I was getting which in return just increased my anger.

"It's so fun to piss you off like this! Even if I did mean everything I said. You put up a better fight that way when you're angered. I hope you, powers have fully reawakened because I won't go easy on you even if you are xana's little guinea pig" He remarked.

Suddenly as if on cue a whole army of diverse types of monsters surrounded behind him. One after another they stood ready to fight as their lasers began charging up.

"This won't take long. I am definitely ready to test out my powers and wipe out all of those!" I smirked.

"There is so many!" Aelita gasped in fear.

"Don't worry none of you won't have to do anything. I'll take care of it!" I informed them.

"There's so many! How will you, by yourself defeat all of those monsters? Even the four of us wouldn't stand a chance!" Yumi asked concern in her voice as she spoke to me.

"Oh, please this will be like practice set to a higher level." I giggled.

I walked forward a few steps and turned facing the warriors. Feeling a warm source come from the stone on my chest I held my hands out together and closed my eyes. The glow shining off of the stone gathered above my hands. I could feel the warmth increase. Opening my eyes, I had developed a sphere similar to Aeltia's except instead of it being used for offensive this one was used for defense. The sphere ceased growing and my stone's light faded. The warm sphere began to pulse, and it was so comforting. Raising my hands up it floated over above the warriors and dispersed over them creating a shield around them all. Turning my back to them I began walking away from the Lyoko warriors.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Odd asked.

"Protecting all of you duh!" I replied smiling at him.

With my reaction I noticed Odd blush a little bit which in return made me chuckle.

"You don't have to do this." Ulrich said.

"I won't let any of you get hurt!" I shouted.

They were a bit shocked. A stranger offering to put her life on the line to ensure their safety. Aeltia wore a face of concern. She had been protected by me before. I wanted to make sure she was safe. Yes, the other warriors had protected her numerous times, but for Akiko protecting Aeltia was a priority for her.

"Be careful." Aelita said concerned.

"I'll finish this quickly." I assured her.

"Are you done yet? I don't think xana wants to wait any longer because of this sappy ending." William asked in an irritated tone.

"Hold on you stupid asshole, or are you excited to get your ass kicked by girl?!"I growled in anger.

He smirked at my cursing which I found a bit irritating.

"Just try you little bitch. "He merely chuckled at his response.

"You have crossed the line now. I'm not a dog I'm a cat get your facts right you bastard." I argued.

"Attack." William commanded his army.

Pressing my hands together I slowly separated them a staff appearing as particles and formed as the length of it was reached. Running towards the army of monsters I dragged my staff along the ground making it spark. Picking up the staff the tip was burning as a flame engulfed the top of it. Raising it I swung it and it sent multiple fireballs at the incoming monsters that began shooting lasers. The first round was going to involve a few crabs and some mantas. The battle was on. Wardens lackies verses the prisoner.

Another cliffhanger! You're welcome!