Chapter 11: Replika

(so for the story I will be using the plot of a few episodes. Sorta like fillers but also part of the story too)

Akiko's pov

Aelita and I had gotten ready for gym however as I got dressed I was still yawning feeling tired still. How can an adult expect children to be physically active in the morning? It makes no sense to me; however, I don't make the rules. We got together with Jeremy and all three of us proceeded to the rest of our group that stayed at the dorm. Jeremy knocked on the door and the person to answer was Ulrich dressed in his gym clothes.

"Where's odd?" Aelita asked.

"Let me guess, sleeping?" Jeremy asked.

Ulrich stepped aside and we all walked in. Odd was sprawled out on his bed. His hair a complete mess and his blanket spilled over the edge of the bed. Half of it on the bed while half of it was on the floor. I chuckled slightly at his appearance but everyone else seemed annoyed.

"Is it morning already...why are you all dressed like that?" Odd mumbled groggily.

"Let your eyes adjust. It'll come to you." Ulrich told him.

"Oh gym class..I'm way to tired from galactic battle.."

"Jim won't buy that excuse Odd."

"Aelita make up a legitimate excuse for me will you so I can stay here and sleep."

"Me? What should I tell Jim? Thanks a lot, Odd."

Odd grumbled something we couldn't quite understand and before we knew it in a matter of seconds he had fallen back asleep. I sweat dropped and the four of us looked at each other. I shrugged, and the others walked out, and I followed.

In gym class Jim was taking attendance. Reaching Odd's name he called out a couple times getting no answer. With no answer he began getting irritated with the lack of response. I glanced over at Aelita seeing her thinking.

"Uh Odd wasn't feeling well so he went to the infirmary." She told him

"Well when you aren't feeling well the thing you should do is go to the infirmary." Jim responded and did the rest of role call.

We were shown how to jump over this...stick like thing and land on a soft mattress. However, Jim ended up throwing out his back and had to go the infirmary. After he did that we were assigned to go to the library and study. I was reading a history book, but my concentration was broken when the door was open. I peered over to see a teacher walk in and over to our group.

"Aelita you're wanted in the principal's office." The teacher said and Aelita walked out with him.

"I guess Jim found out about Odd." Ulrich said.

"And thanks to Odd Aelita got in trouble." Jeremy put in.

I frowned at this reason and let out a small sigh at this.

'I have bad feeling that this is just going to be a dreadful day today.'

~FF to lunch~

I got my tray with Aelita and once we got to the table where everyone else was. I sat down next to her and the tension was so thick. As what I have heard 'the tension is so thick you could cut it with knife.'

"Seem we got a cold war on our hands." Yumi commented.

"Cold war?" I asked.

"It's when there are two people who hate each other."

"I don't hate Odd I am just irritated with him. Thanks to him I got detention!" Aelita told the rest of the group.

"If you came up with a better excuse than me going to the infirmary like I had a family emergency then I wouldn't have gotten detention either!" Odd argued.