Chapter 3: Meeting the warriors

Aelita's pov

"Aelita!" The Lyoko warriors shouted together.

"Oh no Aelita! " Jeremy shouted through the microphone.

Then they all blasted their lasers in unison making any sort of escape impossible. I sat there facing my own destruction the skid's force field wouldn't be able to stand an attack from all around every angle would be hit. I was staring death in the face. With the main part of the skid gone the others wouldn't be able to return and neither would I.

"Leave her alone! Don't you dare harm her!" A feminine voice echoed throughout the digital sea.

Just before the lasers reached me a force field surrounded the whole main part of the skid. It couldn't be the skid's since it can't create its own..So who's exactly is it? Once the lasers touched the shield they evaporated before my eyes.

"I will protect Aelita with my life and all the power I have, so don't you dare harm her or you'll pay with your life!" The voice threatened the words lingering as it echoed.

William had an alarmed expression on his face as if he could hear her too.

"Shit! She's beginning to get out of control..I have to get out of here." William said.

I looked at Xana's new ally. William had such fear and alarm on his face like I have never seen before. The surrounding monsters started freaking out looking at one another as if they all heard her like their leader did. They were in a panic not knowing what they should do. The dark ball of energy began to pulse and suddenly huge energy wave released from it. This wave was so powerful it destroyed all the monsters and William before any of them could escape in a single hit Everyone came back to me in a hurry relieved that I was okay and unharmed from the monsters unified attack.

"Aelita? Aelita are you alright?!" Jeremy asked with worry.

"Yes, Jeremy I am just fine." I replied.

"Thank goodness..." He let out sigh of relief which we all heard from the microphone.

The black sphere was still and calm. Everything was quiet in the digital sea. Not a monster or even William in sight.

"What just happened?" Odd asked.

"Was it the girl in that giant bubble?" Yumi asked.

"I believe so.." I answered.

"You're all safe..especially you Aeltia..I'm glad.." Her voice spoke up.

There was exhaustion behind her tone and in her words. We all connected back together, using the skid we took the dark ball back to the surface.

'Thank you..I owe you my life.' I thought.

We got back to the surface and got out of the skid. The ball floated downward onto the surface of the ice sector that we had entered. As it landed everyone gawked at the stranger spherical object.

"So what next?" Ulrich asked.

"I don't know." I replied rubbing a dinger against my chin.

I walked up to it and laid one of my hands on it. The feel of it was cold and unwelcoming, but I could faintly feel someone was in there. It was as if the cold sphere was wrapped around a warmer object. Keeping my hand on the freezing orb, I closed my eyes, an image came to my mind. Through the darkness I scanned the area getting deeper. A figure colored white was curled and floating in mid-air in the middle. I could for some reason sense what she was feeling..as if we had a close bond..There was so many emotions that began to overwhelm me..Loneliness, sadness, hatred, confusion, guilt, and pain that overlapped each one. All such negative emotions..so much suffering. I felt a tear slide down my cheek. Being able to know so many sad emotions could exist at once in one person.