Chapter 8: Kadic academy

Akiko's pov

I opened my eyes to see everyone was talking about some-thing. Looking over at Aelita I noticed opened her eyes as well and was rubbing her head. When the others noticed we were awake they all seemed a bit worried.

"What's the matter?" Aelita asked.

"We have a major problem." Jeremy told us.

"What kind of problem?" I asked.

"Well the thing is, you're not enrolled at the school. We're not sure where you can go until we can get you in enrolled." Jeremy explained.

"Yumi, can't she stay at your house like your parents let me do until I got enrolled?" Aelita said.

"Oh, that's right! I can ask my parents again. I'm sure they won't mind." Yumi told us looking at me.

"Aww thanks. That would be amazing!" I said smiling.

"I can't believe I get to live with you guys. I don't have to be alone anymore." I said almost crying.

"Yes, we can be a family again." Aelita said putting an arm around my shoulder and smiled.

"We'll talk to the principal in the morning before school starts." Ulrich offered.

"That would be great I'm so excited!" I told him.

"Well we need to get back to the dorms, but where are you going to be?" Aelita pondered.

"Oh, I can just stay here for tonight it's no big deal." you offered.

"Are you sure? What if Xana tries to attack?" Odd wondered.

"Like I said I'll be fine. You need to get back before you get in trouble. It is pretty late and you need sleep." I told them.

"Besides I can ask my parents in the morning if she can stay, then she can go to academy on Wednesday. It's not like she will be staying in the factory until she can get enrolled." Yumi explained.

"Yeah, see its all set up." I assured them.

"Okay, but how about we take you shopping tomorrow for some clothes?" Aelita offered.

"Shopping? That sounds like it could be fun. Yumi will you be coming along?" I asked looking over at her.

"I'm not a fan of shopping, but I will go for your sake." She answered.

"Okay enough with the chit chat we need to get back before Jim finds out." Ulrich spoke up.

"Who's Jim?" I asked.

"You'll see." Odd told me and winked.

I quickly turned my head away feeling my cheeks begin to heat up. Yumi nudged him.

"Stop embarrassing her well I should say flirting." Yumi said.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I told them waving.

Each of them said goodbye in their own way, whether it was a hug, verbal or a wave. After they did then they left in the elevator. I decided to look around the factory to find any blankets or pillows. When I did I felt this odd presence in the factory like I was being watched. I kept walking around and sadly I didn't find anything that would be comfortable to sleep in. Going back to the computer room I looked at the chair Jeremy usually sat in and decided to sleep in that for now.

'Is Xana watching me? I wouldn't doubt it..it is a little odd here..maybe I'm just being paranoid.'

~The Next day~