Chapter 6: Secrets and past revealed

Akiko's pov

Once I got closer to the gang I placed a hand on the forcefield that was protecting them and it shattered eventually vanishing in a matter of seconds as everything else that did on Lyoko.

"Akiko...that was incredible!" Aelita exclaimed.

"That took about...a good 20 minutes. You said you would finish your battle quick." Odd chuckled.

I laughed along with him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know someone was timing me." I said punching him in the arm.

"Hey! No need to hit me? If you plan on touching me at least take me out to dinner first."

"Can you love birds quit with the flirting? We need to know what we're going to do since Xana's out of our hair." Ulrich teased.

I felt my face heat up slightly which I didn't think was possible on Lyoko to feel any sort of temperature. Catching a quick glimpse, I noticed odd was too. Looking away I took a few steps away from him going closer to Aeltia and he stepped closer to Ulrich.

"How did, where did you learn how to do that?" Aelita asked.

"I'll explain later. I just want to get out of this place." I told them.

"In order for you to get to earth we would have to start up the whole materialization program again. Who knows how long that could take." Jeremy informed all of us.

"Nu-huh! All you have to do is use the same program you use to rematerialize the others for me as well." I told him.

"How do you know it will work?" Ulrich asked.

"Just trust me okay?" I said.

"Okay, well let's give it a shot." Jeremy said.

"Rematerialize Aelita, rematerialize Yumi, rematerialize Ulrich, rematerialize Odd, rematerialize Akiko!" Jeremy shouted.

Jeremy's pov

"I hope this works.." I mumbled to myself. After launching the program, I got out of the seat, took the headset out, and proceeded to the scanner room where I waited in front of the scanners for everyone.

Aelita's pov

I walked out of the scanner and saw that everyone else had come back except for Akiko. One scanner was still closed.

'I hope her statement was correct.'

Everyone watched the closed scanner, then a moment later it opened. Smoke blurred our vision, but it cleared after a few minutes of airing out. Inside the scanner a figure with pink hair like mine laid in it.

"Akiko?!" I shouted obviously worried about something possibly going wrong.

Rubbing my eyes my vision became clearer. I crouched down next to her as she laid still. She didn't wake up or move in the slightest. I got worried and grabbed her out of the scanner and odd helped me. I laid her down gently on the floor and began lightly shaking her to see if she would wake up with a little movement. Odd got on the other side of her and peered at her looking for any signs of her waking up. Ulrich and Yumi stood nearby. I heard the elevator open and Jeremy came in a minute later. I shook her a few more times and she started to stir.

"Five more minutes." She mumbled.

Everyone started laughing as their worries were lifted in seconds. She sounded like Odd when he didn't want to get up for morning classes. She started to open her eyes probably couldn't sleep with us laughing.