Will she survive?

Obi's Pov
     We had made it to the castle. I ran to the court medicine building, knowing that Shirayuki was probably there right now. I burst through the door, panting.
     "Obi? What's wrong? ... Who are you carrying?!" She says, worriedly.
     "*Pants* she... *Pants* I... *Pants* bandits..." I say, panicked. I couldn't put my words together. I haven't felt this panicked since when I ran from Boss...
     "Are you okay Obi? Are you hurt?" She says, still worried.
     "It's not me you should worry about! *Pants* it's her... She was attacked by bandits...." I say as I look down at Y\N, who is still in my arms.
     "Ok, follow me! We have a free infirmary room." She states, a little panicked.
So, we head to the infirmary room, and I set her down on the bed. Meanwhile, Shirayuki is getting herbs. While she gathers various herbs which I can only assume are for wound medicine, she speaks.
     "Do you know her, Obi? You seem very worried about her." I was about to say yes, but then I thought about Y/N. She probably wouldn't want anybody to know our relations... Not yet, anyway. So I say the contrary, which it almost hurt to have to pretend like I didn't know her.
     "... No. I don't know her. I...just witnessed the attack so I'm a little shaken," I lie, trying to sound less worried so she wouldn't question it further.
     "Alright, well I have the medicines and pain killers, so I'll do my best to help her." She says, calmly. It almost annoyed me to see her calm about this, but I watched as she went to work on Y/N, feeling her forehead and force-feeding her medicine.
     "She's cold, she's lost a lot of blood.... I can't guarantee her survival, but I'll try my best." That worried me. You can't guarantee her survival? *Mental sigh* I shouldn't be getting so worked up over this... Honestly, she's a strong girl. She's not going to die.
     "Alright, that's all I can do for now. She just needs some rest." She says. Alright then...
     "If it's alright, I'd like to stay with her," I say, embarrassed.

     "Yeah. Actually, that might be best. That way, no bandits try and come to finish her off. That is, if she is being targeted by many bad bandits." I was startled, as Chief Garrack had just come in, saying that. She was eavesdropping? How did I not notice?
     "Heh, didn't mean to startle you. I've just come to steal Shirayuki. Ryuu needs her help picking herbs." Garrack says jokingly, but with a hint of worry.
     "Alright! See you later Obi! " Shirayuki says, sounding excited for work. Meanwhile, I just stare at Y/N, with her H/C hair spread out on the pillow. She looks pained. I quietly sing a song I used to sing her when she would get panicked about mission dead-lines, injuries, and other stuff. *Play song*

I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'd never let you go
When all those shadows almost killed your light...
I continued to sing for the next few minutes. She calmed down, and looked at peace. That's better. I stayed at her bedside, but I eventually fell asleep.

     Your Pov
     I had woken up. My whole body ached, and I felt a weight on my stomach. I then look down at my stomach and notice... Obi?! He was sleeping on my stomach. I decided not to move just yet, since one small shiver would wake him up. I look around. I'm in a room... Oh no, don't tell me Obi brought me to the castle... I wonder how long I've been out if I'm in the castle. I mean, when I got attacked I was in the most distant town from the capital, Fellensburg. Now, I must be in Sorensville, the capital. Did Obi run me all the way over here? I mean... I'd assume so, since the last thing I remember is him picking me up... So... Huh. Suddenly, I move my arm, forgetting Obi was sleeping on me. He jerks up.

     "Y-you're awake!" He says, relieved.
     "More like you're awake." I joked.
     "Hah, got me there. " He said, accepting his defeat.
     "How long was I out?" I tilted my head, causing my neck to ache.
     "I don't have an exact time considering I was... Sleeping, but it took me about 5 hours to get you to the castle... So about 6 hours?" He says, sounding sightly unsure.
     "Eh, well I guess that's better than an entire day. So you carried me all the way here?" I say, confused.
     "Yeah. There was no one else around, so I had no choice.." he says, embarrassed. A light pink had crept up his cheeks.

     "Huh. Hey cat... " I said, trailing off.
     "First off, don't call me cat, second off, what?" He says, slightly annoyed.
     "How long have you been in the castle? Like, as a job? You work under Zen, right?" I said, honestly curious.
     "About four years now, actually... " He says, sounding a little proud.
     "That's loyalty for sure.... How come you couldn't be that loyal to me?" I mumbled, failing to hide the hurt in my voice.
     "... I guess I wasn't very loyal, or persistent back then...." He said, with a guilty look on his face.
     "*Sighs* whatever. I honestly don't want to think about that right now..." I said as I bit my lip, too tired to deal with Obi.
     "Heh, ok." Obi says with a sharp look in his eyes.
Since I've known him, he's always had that alert look in his eyes. Like a cat. Our boss used to call him cat-eye...
I doze off.