Bandits

Obi's Pov
     We finally make it to the garden... Y/N won.... Little cheater. Tackled me and tripped me the whole way! Just like her... She was always extremely competitive. I look at her with a salty expression on my face.
     "Aawh, what? Salty are we? Because I won?" Y/N says, punching me playfully on the shoulder.
     "Yeah right. I would've made it if you hadn't tackled me!" I say, fake pouting.
     "Aww, come on-" My eyes widen as I hear a noise, and Y/N pauses. "Did you hear that?" She says, looking behind her.
     "Yeah I did. We should check it out." I say, looking to where I heard the noise from... Sticks cracking.
     "Yeah..." She says as we both slowly, quietly creep towards the woods. As soon as we hit the deep woods, me and Y/N quietly jump into the trees, and start slowly jumping through the trees, being as silent as possible. Suddenly, I see a camp. I look over at Y/N, and she looks at me. Then we both look back at the camp, eavesdropping for a bit before we report to Zen.
     "Are we going to take her or what?" A man says to a tall figure, both standing beside a tent.
     "We will when we're ready! We need to make sure that cat is wrapped around her finger first, then we strike." The tall man says... Are they talking about me? Surely not, there's no way they'd know about me.
     "I know but he's clearly in lo-" the shorter man starts, but the taller one interrupts him.
     "Don't talk back to me!" He yells angrily. Me and Y/N look at each other, exchanging confused looks.
     "Who are they talking about?" I whisper to her quietly. She just looks back to the men, rolling her eyes.
     "Idiot. They're talking about you. Who else would they call "cat"?" She mutters quietly. ... Well that makes sense. Then... Wait, are they talking about Shirayuki?!
     "Y/N, we should go." I whisper, worried that they'd do something to Y/N or the miss...
     "What, why?" She asks quietly, confused.
     ".. if they're talking about me, then it'll also involve Shirayuki... "Wrapped around her finger"? I don't want them to attack anyone.." I say to her as I quietly jump to a tree behind me.
     "Ahh, right.. I almost forgot." She says, following me to a tree beside me. We quietly jump from tree to tree for the next 5 minutes, not saying a word to each other. When their footsteps disappear, we quickly jump the branches and climb through Master's window.
     "Master," I say calmly, alerting him that we're back.
     "Ah, you two are back. Did you find them?" Zen asks, anticipation in his voice.
     "Yeah. They have a camp just west of the green house. Jeez Zen, they were so easy to find. Couldn't you have found it yourself?" Y/N says, chuckling as she looks at Zen.
     "Yeah, I wish I could... But..." Zen looks at the huge pile of papers at his desk. "I have to get these done by tomorrow."
     "Heh, I feel sorry for you, Master. Oh, we eavesdropped on them a little, and they seem to be talking about me." I inform him, looking up at him expectantly.
     "Yeah, after I told you they were! You're sooo dense." Y/N says, laughing at how "dense" I am. Damn punk.

Sorry this was so short :( I wanted to update as soon as possible! I'm having writers block..