The Dagger

Your Pov~
     After me and Obi's little moment, he quickly returned to normal which relieved me. We were both headed to help Shirayuki in the garden when something flew towards me. Before I could react, Obi jumped in front of me and the object dug into his shoulder. He sucked in a sharp breath, hissing in pain as he tore the dagger out of his shoulder. Not a good idea. Blood spilled out of his shoulder and he doubled over in pain, huffing.

     "Jesus Obi, I could've dodged.....it," my breath escaped me when I saw the blood that was pooling on the floor as it soaked his clothing. "Oh god.."

     He smiled weakly at me, but his face was contorted with agony as he clutched at his shoulder. The bloodied dagger laid on the floor beside him, and it had a very interesting handle. Obi followed my gaze and when he saw the dagger, his eyes widened in horror as he grabbed the dagger with his free hand, his hands trembling.
     Another dagger flew from the woods as he hopped back onto his feet, shoving me to the side as the dagger slammed into the stone wall behind us. Shirayuki came running towards us and gasped when she saw the bloodied Obi who stood frozen, blood dripping from his wound the floor.

     "O-obi!" Shirayuki choked, stopping frozen beside him as I saw the gears turning in her head, watching her contemplate what to do. Obi flashed her a reassuring smile before dashing into the forest, the dagger falling out of his hand and clanging on the ground with a loud thud. I gasped as I bolted after him, but he was no where in sight. 
     What the hell is he doing?
     That was when I finally found him. He was clutching a blonde haired man by the shirt, pinning him to a tree. The blonde haired man looked completely unphased, however. Obi kneed the guy in the stomach, causing the man to collapse on the floor, unconscious. I watched as Obi trembled, swaying before collapsing on the ground. Fear lodged itself in my throat as I ran towards him, kneeling down next to him. He was breathing heavily, and blood pooled around him quickly. His eyes were squeezed shut in pain as he gasped for air, clutching at his stomach. I looked down as my jaw dropped in horror. Blood seeped through his fingers as his torn shirt revealed a huge gash on his abdomen.

     "Oh.. oh my god.." I breathed, trying to think of what to do. Should I run and get Shirayuki and risk someone else coming to finish Obi off, or should I try to carry Obi back and risk hurting him more? His eyes strained open as he glanced at me, trying his best to smile but his face was twisted in agony. I decided on option number two as I gently lifted Obi into a sitting position, and fear swam in my stomach as he hissed in pain.
     "This is gonna hurt like hell," I muttered, preparing to lift him onto my back.

     "As if it doesn't already," he smirked weakly, chuckling as he coughed up blood. A frown was carved into my face as I gently hoisted him onto my back, wasting no more time. I bolted through the forest on the ground and found Shirayuki in the forest, desperately searching for me and Obi. She gasped as she saw Obi on my back, his blood staining my shirt and dripping onto the floor. He was now unconscious, and I prayed that he wouldn't die of blood loss.

     "No time for talk," I muttered urgently, glancing at the satchel around her waist. "He needs to be treated. Now." She nodded nervously as I gently dropped Obi off my back, leaning him against a tree. Shirayuki swallowed nervously before pulling his shirt off. His whole torso was stained red but amongst all the blood, there was a huge gash on his left shoulder and another one on his abdomen, stretching from just below his ribs to just above his pants. I swallowed my fear as Shirayuki fumbled with her bag, pulling bandages and what I assumed was some type of topical ointment. She quickly spread the ointment on the bandages and wrapped one tightly around his upper arm and shoulder. She then wrapped one around his abdomen and the once white bandages were already stained red. His eyes flickered open as he hissed in pain, looking between Shirayuki and me.
     "How long was I out...?" he breathed, wincing as he failed to hide his pained expression from Shirayuki.