Character Bio

Portrayed by Kelli Berglund

Name: Eleanor Thropp

Nickname: Ellie

Age: 15

Family:Elphaba Thropp aka Wicked Witch(mother), Unknown(father), Melena Thropp (grandmother), Shell Thropp (uncle), Nessarose (aunt), and The Wizard of OZ (grandfather).

Personality: Ellie is a realist, she won't try to think of ways to be positive when she grew up on the Isle she knew how hard it is so she doesn't try to have hope. She is very independent much like the other VKs because they were on their own a lot. She will do anything for her friends no matter if she gets in trouble. She can get a bit angry when  people bring up the fact her mother is the illegitimate daughter of the Wizard of Oz. She is determine to make her own legacy as the daughter that is feared in Oz.

Likes: The VKs, chocolate, singing songs, sketching pictures *but nearly as talented as Mal*, and using magic once off the Isle.

Dislikes: The stuck up princesses, Dorian Gale *for a while*, and being compared to her mom.

Crush: N/A

Enemies: Dorian Gale *for a bit*,  Audrey, most of the girls who pick on her, Chad, and anyone else she doesn't like.

Name: Dorian Gale

Nickname: Gale (by Ellie), Kansas (by Ellie), and Dori (Audrey)

Age: 15

Portrayed by: Billy Unger

Family: Dorothy Gale(mother), Unknown (father), Em (great aunt), and Henry (great uncle).

Personality: Dorian is a good friend to Ben. He is very loyal to his closest friend. Dorian is also very protective of Ben, and can not understand in the start why Ben would allow villains to come to the Isle. He is very cold toward Ellie in the beginning because he sees her mother in her, after a while he realizes she is nothing like her and comforts her as a good friend. Dorian is hardworking while on the field and even at school.

Likes: Tourney, Ben, writing music, playing with his dog, and singing.

Dislikes: The VKs *at first*, Audrey calling him Dori, Ellie *at first*, and magic.

Crush: N/A

Enemy: The VKs *at first*, Maleficent, Cruella, Evil Queen, Jafar, and Wicked Witch.

And everyone else is played by the original actors!

I really hope y'all enjoy this story! Been wanting to do a Descendants story for a while now and had no idea how so I finally came to the conclusion on how so I really hope you enjoy the bios, cause first chapter will be up ASAP!!!

ICrzy signing out!