First Day

Ellie left her room, she glanced to the left and right to see if anyone was coming. Sighing with relief, she began to walk away.

She was wearing a black tank top, her short black leather jacket which on the back had a witch's hat in green on it, black skinny jeans, and black boots with a hint of green.

She slugged her bag over her shoulder and reached the stairs. As Ellie reached the top of the stairs a dog came running over. Ellie tensed up. A black Cairn Terrier came running over near her, the little dog barked at Ellie.

"Wh- What are you?" She asks.

Then running over was a guy with Dorian. The guy with Dorian had long brown hair pulled out in a ponytail, it was long like Jay's but not nearly as long. He also had brown eyes. He was wearing green and black plaid, blue jeans, and black shoes.

Dorian was wearing a white button up but open to reveal a light blue shirt, blue jeans, and ruby red shoes.

"You okay," The guy asks.

Dorian just glares at her, "Oh forget her, Riker." He said.

Ellie looks at Riker, "Riker?" She asks.

The guy named Riker smiles, "Riker Hood, I'm the son of Robin Hood and Maid Marian." He offers a hand for her to shake.

Ellie looks at him a bit unsure, "Uh huh."

Dorian placed a hand on Riker's shoulder, "Dude, she isn't someone you want to be friends with." He said.

Riker looks at Ellie confused as he asked his friend, "Why?"

Ellie turns around and points to the hat painted on her jacket, "Because I'm the daughter of the Wicked Witch. Hi, I'm Ellie." She said.

With that Ellie pushed pass the guys, Dorian picked up his dog as Ellie walked by. She began to walk down the stairs but Riker was not done with her. He slid down the stair railing. Once Ellie reached the bottom she was greeted with Riker.

"Allow me to walk you to class," He grins.

Ellie rolls her eyes, "Back off or I'll turn you into a frog." She said and walked past him.

Riker felt her shoulder shove him as she passed him. Riker turned around and grins, Dorian walked downstairs and looked at his friend.

"Dude," Dorian said, "She's a villain."

Riker turns to Dorian, "Look you need to lighten up. Ben knows what he's doing." He said.

Dorian rolls his eyes, "Whatever. I just don't trust them."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ellie arrived in her class a few minutes late. When she did everyone looked at her, Fairy Godmother stopped her lesson to look at the late girl. Mal turned around giving Ellie a small smirk, Evie seemed to be too busy messing with her makeup, and the boys glanced for a second but then didn't care.

Ellie shrugs, "Sorry the place is kind of huge." She said.

Fairy Godmother nods, "Today I'll excuse it," Then she adds, "Just be on time next time. Take any seat."

Ellie takes a seat in front of Mal and Evie. She takes out her notebook, she wasn't planning on taking notes, but instead to doddle and ignore Fairy Godmother.

Now Fairy Godmother returned to the board and went back to the lesson, she gave a small repeat to Ellie since she missed a good amount since she was late.