Blow This Popsicle Stand

When Dorian and Ben found the VKs sitting at a table in the courtyard. Dorian noticed that Ellie had her head resting on her arms on the table. Mal was just sitting frozen, as well as Evie. They all did share the same sad look on their faces.

"Hey, guys. How is everyone? Yeah?" Ben placed his hands on Mal's shoulders, "Hey, listen. Forget about it. All right? It was nothing. Forget about it. Let it go." Ben said.

Dorian looks at Ellie, he placed a hand on her shoulder. She lifted her head to look at him, she sees the comfort smile on his face.

"Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay. I have to go. I'll see you guys later." Ben said.

Dorian and Ben head off leaving the VKs alone. Doug walks over to Evie, Evie gets up to speak to Doug.

Doug plead to her, "Listen, Evie, I wanna talk about earlier today. I just-." He was cut off.

Chad snaps, "Doug!" Chad yells.

Evie looks at him sad, "It's my fault, Doug. I'm sorry." She said.

Doug shakes his head, "No, It's mine." Doug said.

"Doug!" Chad yelled again.

Evie frowns, "Doug,"

Doug frowns, "Sorry. I can't."

Then Doug takes a seat at the table with Chad, Audrey, Lonnie, Jane, and others. Lonnie, Audrey, and Jane took it upon themselves to harass the VKs.

"How long does sh think that's gonna last? Mal is just the bad girl infatuation." Audrey said.

Jane nods, "Yeah. I mean, he's never gonna make a villain a queen." Jane said.

Ellie looks at Mal as Jane and the others laugh at them.

"Mal," Ellie said.

Mal then moves her fingers side to side and up and down, "Beware, forswear, undo Jane's hair." Mal said.

Then Jane's hair turns back to normal, the girls laughed at her and teased her as Jane ran off. Audrey and Lonnie turned to look at Mal.

"There's a lot more where that came from." Mal said.

Audrey crossed her arms on her chest, "Excuse me, who do you think you are?" Audrey asks.

Mal looks at them, "Do I look like I'm kidding?" Mal starts to flip through her book.

When Mal did that, everyone then began to run away from their table. Mal closes her book and then looks at the others.

"Let's grab that wand and blow this Popsicle stand." Mal said.

After Mal said this the VKs all got up from their spot. Mal was walking in the middle, Jay was to her right as well as Ellie on the far end on the right side, and Carlos and Evie were to her left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a knock on Ellie's door. She opened the door to see Dorian standing there. Ellie was a bit hesitate on letting him in.

"Oh, hey." Ellie said a bit sullen.

Dorian smiles softly, "That was the most intense Family Day ever."

Ellie made a face, "Glad us villains could be useful for something." She said about to shut the door.

Dorian stopped her, "Wait-,"

Ellie was a bit shocked, "What? What do you want from me?" She asks.

Dorian frowns, "Look I know its been hard for you- all of you. I'm sorry." He said.

Ellie frowns, "Don't apologize. Everyone is right, Dorian. You're a hero and I'm a villain." She said.

Dorian reached forward and grabbed her hand, "Don't say that. You're not."

Ellie smirks, "Look Kansas, you were right from the start here. Don't trust a villain, mostly when its the child of the villain who tried to murder your mom." She said.

"Ellie," Dorian said.

Ellie frowns, "I'm tired. I just want everything back to normal." She said.

Dorian nods with a frown, "I'll see you tomorrow."

Dorian begins to walk off. Ellie leaned against the door and frowns.

"Right, tomorrow." Ellie said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ellie sneaked out of her room and was creeping down the hallway. As she walked down the hall, she was caught by someone.

"El?" She paused and turned around.

"Jay," She said.

"Where are you going?" Jay motioned to her stuff, "And is that all of your stuff?"

Ellie frowns, "I was gonna leave."

Jay frowns, "Ellie," He said, "Why?"

Ellie looks at Jay, "I don't- I don't know what I want anymore."

Jay motioned for her to sit next to him as they both sat down on the floor. Ellie did and frowns still as she is so mixed with feelings.

"What do you want?" Jay asks.

Ellie shakes her head, "I know I'm no princess." She said.

Jay nods.

"But I kind of like it here," Ellie said, "It's so much better than the Isle."

Jay placed a hand on her shoulder, "Yeah it is." He said.

Ellie turns to him, "I'm just- I don't know, should we really steal the wand?" She asks.

Jay frowns, "We have to."

"I know," Ellie said, "Maleficent told us. Our parents told us. It's- our only option."

Jay rubbed her back, "You should go back to your room and get some rest. Besides, if we fail you have to stay because we're all gonna take the fall."

Ellie looks at him.

"So no ditching," Jay said.

Ellie forms a small smile, "Alright."

The two stand up and hug it out. Ellie held onto Jay and then when he let go of her, he handed her a bag with her clothes in it. Ellie waves goodnight to him, and they both part in different directions.