The Announcement

Once upon a time, long, long ago. Actually twenty years ago to be exact. Belle married her Beast in front of six thousand of their closest personal friends. Big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks... basically all the really interesting people... and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood. No magic. No wi-fi. No way out. Or so I thought. Hang on, you're about to meet us. But first this happened.

In Auradon the soon to be king of Auradon, Prince Ben was getting his suit tailored. In the room was of course himself, the tailor, and his closest friend; Dorian Gale. Dorian is the son of Dorothy Gale from the Wizard of Oz.

Ben was looking out the palace window to stare at the Isle of the Lost. As he kept moving, it was angering the tailor.

"Hold still, Prince." The man said.

Dorian chuckled, "Daydreaming, Ben?" Dorian asks.

Ben glanced over at his friend, "Actually yeah. I have some huge news that I have been keeping quiet for a long time."

Dorian seemed interested, "What?"

Ben shakes his head, "I need to tell my parents first."

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby." Beast said grinning with pride.

Belle placed a hand on her husband's chest, "He's turning sixteen, dear." Her voice was always so soft.

Ben then speaks up, "Hey pops."

"Sixteen, That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least forty-two." Beast said.

Dorian and Ben exchanged smirks on their faces. Belle made a face as she looks directly at her husband.

"Didn't you marry me at twenty-eight?" She asks.

Beast chuckles, "It was either you or a teapot."

Dorian chuckled and Ben did for a second.

"Mom, dad," Ben interrupted.

This then was led by Ben moving again, which angered the tailor. He groaned getting Ben to stand still. Dorian still had a smirk on his face. When the tailor made a groan, the king and queen turned to him.

"I've chosen my first official proclamation. I've decided that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon." Ben said

Belle and Beast looked at their son completely shocked. Dorian who was just hanging out there was now interested in what Ben was going to say.

 "Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned." Ben said looking back out the window.

Dorian's eyes widen, "What?"

"Children of our sworn enemies, living among us?" Beast asks.

Ben nods, "We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them." He said.

Beast was still very shocked at the reveal of the news and is against it. Belle seemed less aggressive toward the idea, she seemed willing to listen. Dorian crossed his arms on his chest while he wasn't sure his friend was thinking clearly.

"Have you?" Beast asks.

Belle turns to her husband, "I gave you a chance. Who are their parents?" She turns to Ben.