The Arrival

The limo pulls up. Band is playing. Dorian stands on the left of Ben, he is not too happy about this. Audrey, Ben's girlfriend was on his right and behind them was Fairy Godmother.

As the limo door opened a guy, Carlos, falls to the ground struggling with another guy, Jay, for some cloth material.

"Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" Carlos yells.

Jay smirks, "Cause you want it!" He yells.

Stepping out were three other girls. Dorian's eyes met the one in black. He knew exactly who she was. She wore a short black leather jacket, a black t-shirt with some splash of dark green on it, black skinny jeans, and black combat boots. Her hair was curly and down.

"No! Give it to me! Ow! Let go!" Carlos yells.

Finally Mal got in the middle, "Guys, guys, guy!"

"We have an audience!" Ellie finished.

They were all staring, staring at them. Jay and Carlos chuckled awkwardly.

"Just cleaning up." Jay said, "Get up." He said to Carlos.

"Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it." Fairy Godmother said.

Jay and Carlos throw the stuff into the limo. Jay turns and noticed Audrey, he walked over and smirks at the girl.

"Hello, foxy. The name is Jay." Jay said.

Fairy Godmother got into between him and Audrey, "Welcome to Auardon prep. I am Fairy Godmother, headmistress."

Mal's eyes widen, "The Fairy Godmother? As in, Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo?"

Fairy Godmother nods, "Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it." She said.

Ellie looks at Mal then to Fairy Godmother, "I am- wow. Starstrucked, honestly."

Fairy Godmother smiled, "Awe,"

Dorian turns to Ellie. He doesn't believe her one second. Mal then stepped in to add something as well.

"Yeah, I- well we always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile." She said.

Fairy Godmother smiled, "Oh."

"And that sparkling wand," Mal repeated.

Fairy Godmother still smiled, "That was a long time ago. And as I always say don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future."

The VKs look at each other with an annoyed look. That is when the boy who invited them here decided to speak to them.

"It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben." Ben introduced.

"Prince Benjamin, soon to be king." Audrey said.

Evie smiled, "You had me at prince. My mom' a queen, which makes me a princess." She said.

"The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you." Audrey said.

Then as Evie felt upset, Ellie took a step forward.

"How so? You know Evie's mom married Snow White's father, which means she married into royalty. Therefore, Evie is royal." Ellie finished that off by smiling in Audrey's face.

Audrey glares at Ellie.

Ellie steps back to Evie, Evie smiles at Ellie for standing up for her. Mal would've but she has a mission and she knew that Ellie has a mouth and doesn't like it when people tell her or her friends they're wrong.