Families Can Be A Pain

The VKs were taking some notes, however Fairy Godmother stopped when Dorian Gale came in the classroom. Ellie tensed up when she saw him. He looked at her and smiled faintly.

"Children, excuse me. Um, as you know, uh, this Sunday is family day here at Auradon Prep." Fairy Godmother said, "And because your parents can't be here due to, uh, distance, we've arranged for a special treat. So I had Dorian help me with this."

The five teens walked over to the TV monitor and then they see their parents sitting there. Dorian was taken back a bit, he had seen photos of these villains before but they didn't look like villains. They looked sad.

"I don't see anything, nor do I hear." Maleficent said.

Finally with Jafar and Maleficent arguing how to fix it, Wicked Witch takes the remote and corrects it. While it was happening, the VKs stood uncomfortable in front of the monitor.

"Evie, It's mommy. Oh! Look how beautiful. Oh, you know what they say, the poison apple doesn't fall far from the tree." Evil Queen said.

Evie smiles at her mom's comment. However, the others did still feel a bit awkward.

Maleficent turns to Evil Queen, "Don't you mean the weeds?"

Cruella noticed Fairy Godmother, "Ooh! Who's the old bat?" She asks.

Mal smiles and motions to her, "This is Fairy Godmother." Mal said.

Maleficent smirks, "Still doing tricks with eggplants?" Maleficent said.

Fairy Godmother defended herself, "I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage." She said.

"You really couldn't give Cinderella till one A.M.? I mean, really. What, the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels?" Maleficent said.

Fairy Godmother got mad, "They were mice! They were not- they were mice. They were not-." Fairy Godmother said.

Then Wicked Witch noticed Dorian, "You're the child of that girl. That girl with that dog." She was getting angry.

Ellie lightly shoves Dorian out of the shot, "Yes but remember what the doctor says," She said, "Breathe in and out."

Wicked Witch did so. Dorian looks at Ellie then to her mom, they look similar but now spending some time with her, she just seems to like to cause some trouble but not be evil.

" Hi, mom." Mal said to her mom.

" Mal! I m-m-miss you." Maleficent forced herself to say.

Jafar then says, "You children are never far from our thoughts." He said.

Mal nods, "I got it." She said.

Maleficent looks at her daughter, "How long must mommy wait to see you?" Maleficent asks.

"Um, there's a big coronation coming up. I think sometime probably after- that." Mal said.

"When?" Maleficent asks.

"Friday," Mal said.

Ellie then adds, "At 10am."

Maleficent frowns, "You sure I can't see you before that? I don't know what I'll do If I don't get my hands on that magic wan- you- you little nugget that I love so much." She said.

"Yes, I completely understand, mother." Mal said.

That is when Cruella finally noticed the dog Carlos had been holding onto.