Coronation Day

Mal had to leave earlier than the other VKs to get in the carriage and ready for the coronation parade.

Evie knocked on Ellie's door, "How is everything coming along?"

Jay crossed his arms on chest, "It can't be too bad," He said, "I'm wearing sleeves."

Carlos shrugs his shoulders.

Finally Ellie stepped out. Her hair was braided and pinned up on the back of her head. She was wearing a lime green long dress with a sleeve on her right arm, she was wearing black boots with heels, and her nails were painted black.

"Wow," Carlos said, "You clean up nice."

Ellie made a face, "I already want out of this." She groans.

Evie walked over, "You look so pretty!"

Ellie was being fussed over by Evie, it was a bit odd for her. The four VKs were walked down to the bottom floor, which is when they ran into Riker and Dorian. Riker seemed to have a date, he was done trying for Ellie.

However, Dorian noticed Ellie and was stunned. Dorian walked over and smiled at her.

"You look stunning," He said, "I almost didn't know it was you." He smirks.

Ellie looks at him, "I knew it was you with those ruby red shoes." She said.

Dorian chuckles, "Habit."

"Another carriage to the cathedral." A teacher said.

Dorian turns to Ellie and her friends, "Join us."

Jay crossed his arms on his chest, "We'll take the next one."

Dorian looks at her, "Ellie?"

Ellie nods, "Go," She said, "We'll get the next one."

Dorian nods and heads out. As the people cleared out the gang looked among each other.

"Today is the day," Evie said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time Mal and Ben arrived at the cathedral, she spots Belle and Beast. Mal walked over wanting to apologize for what happened yesterday.

Mal looks at the king and queen, "About the other day, I just-," Mal was cut off.

"I told Ben this wasn't going to be easy." Beast said to her.

Ben then looks at his father, "You also taught me that a king has to believe in himself. Even when it isn't easy." Ben said smiling.

Beast was puzzled by this, "I did? How very wise of me." Beast said.

Belle smiles at her son, "Ben, we are very proud of you. You keep listening to your heart." She said.

Ben smiles at her, "Thanks, mom."

Beast nods at his son with a smile, "You're gonna make a fine king."

With that Beast and Belle had already head into the cathedral. Mal sees her friends enter the cathedral as well, Ben grabs her hand to gain her attention.

"Wish me luck." He said.

A man stood off to the side offering his hand to Mal, take gives it to him. She then enters into the cathedral. As Mal entered inside, she looked up to see her friends up at the balcony. Evie nods at her, she nods back. She was suddenly more nervous than she had ever been.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Music starts playing. The doors open. Prince Ben stands there so stoic like. He begins to walk down the alley of the cathedral. All eyes on him.