The Break In

The five of them arrived at the museum,  they had to be sneaky since it was past curfew. But that was never an issue on the Isle, but sneaking was their specialty. They ran up the stairs leading to the doors of the museum. Upon they reached the top, they found a door where beyond the glass door was a security guard.

Inside the teens see all sorts of old villain stuff as well as some stuff from the heroes, but Ellie noticed something in the center of the room.

"Mal," Ellie pointed from the outside, "Isn't that your mother's spinning wheel?"

"Yeah," Mal said.

Jay started snickering, "That's your mother's spinning wheel?"

Carlos joined in the laughter, "It's kind of dorky." He added.

"It's magic. It's doesn't have to look scary." Mal defended the wheel.

Mal then reached for her spell book. Searching for something to use to get the guard out of the picture.

"Magic spindle, do not linger. Make my victim prick a finger." Mal said.

Nothing happened. Jay and Carlos both looked at Mal with grins.

"Impressive." Jay said.

"I got chills," Carlos joked.

Ellie looked at the book and then tried to read over the spell, "Let me see if I can help." She added.

"Okay you know what?" Mal got angry, "Prick the finger, prick it deep. Send my enemy off to sleep." Mal said.

This time the guard got up and he did prick his finger and fell onto the floor asleep. The four turn to Mal, a bit impressed.

"Not so dorky now, huh?" She bragged.

Mal went to open the door but it was locked.

"It's locked," Evie said.

Ellie turns to Mal, "Did you expect a museum door to be unlocked after hours?"

Mal turns to Ellie to give her a look. That's when Jay slightly shoved the girls to the side.

"Stand back ladies, and allow me." Jay said.

Jay took steps back like he was going to throw himself full force at the door. Mal was flipping through the pages of her book.

Mal quickly read from her spell book and chanted, "Make it easy, make it quick, open up without a kick."

The doors flew open and Jay flew in the air and fell on the ground. The others passed him and he groaned getting up, but he hears the girls laughing at him as Carlos snickered.

"Coming, Jay?" Ellie asks.

The five of them ran up a flight of stairs and ran pass a lot of different hallways, but then found something they didn't expect to see. The galley of villains is what it read. Standing in front of them were wax figures of their parents.

"Mommy," Evie spoke softly staring at the one looking like her mom.

"Killer," Jay said looking at the one of his father.

Mom," Ellie looks at the one looking so much like her mother.

Carlos frowns, "I'll never forget Mother's Day again." He said.

The gang stare at their parents statue. Mal just kept staring at the one of Maleficent. Jay looks away finally and gains everyone's attention.

"Well, the wand isn't here. Let's bounce." Jay said.

One by one, each of them ran out of the room. Ellie was the fourth one, but paused when she saw Mal was just staring at the one of her mom.

"Mal?" Ellie spoke.

Mal turns, "Hm- right."

Ellie began to run believing Mal was right behind her. Ellie ran down a few more halls, and then realized she had no idea where anyone else was, that was until she bumped into Evie.

"We were wondering where you and Mal were." Evie said.

Carlos popped out of the room Evie just left from, "Where is Mal?"

Ellie turns around and sees Mal not with her, "I thought- I think she is still in the galley of villains."

Evie nods, "I'll get her."

Ellie smiles, "Thanks."

Jay grins as he steps out, "I found the wand." He tells Ellie as Evie runs off.

Ellie's eyes widen, "What!"

Ellie ran into the room with the wand. She sees the wand just there in the room. She looks at it and was so amazed by it.

"Something so small can be so powerful." Ellie said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evie and Mal arrived in the room, Mal and Evie stood next to Carlos and Ellie. While Jay was trying to get close to the wand. Mal had a smile on her face.

"There is it," Mal grins.

The four stare at the wand just floating in an air force field area. Jay began to reach over and Ellie was the first to notice.

"Jay," Ellie started, "What are you doing?"

"Almost too easy." He said.

When Jay went to touch it, the force field threw him. He collided with the wall and it the floor. Then there was a siren going off. The four standing were covering their ears.

"A force field and a siren?" Carlos asks.

They begin to run out of the room.

"That's just a little excessive." Jay said.

Ellie smacked him upside the head, "It holds a lot of power," She said, "Of course they'd want to protect it!"

Mal turns to them, "Hurry!" She yells.

As they reached the bottom, the once sleeping guard was gone. A phone was ringing and Carlos answered it explaining it was some sort of false alarm and then hung up.

"Carlos!" Ellie yells.

"You're welcome!" Carlos yells back.

As they were running away, Mal turns her head to look at Jay.

"Great, just great. Now we have to go to school tomorrow." Mal said.

As the VKs were running through campus to return to their dorms, someone was lurking in the shadows. It was none other than Dorian Gale. He stepped forward and shakes his head.

"What are those villains up to?" He spoke to himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evie and Mal said their goodbyes to Ellie as they entered their respected rooms. As Ellie entered her room, she shut it and was greet to the dark that is her room.

Ellie sighs and walks to her bed. She had collapsed face first onto her bed, she felt light hitting her now closed eye lids. She opened them to see the wind had moved her curtains to reveal the site of the Isle.

Ellie got up and walked over to the window and looked out the window.

"Mom," She said to herself, "I'll make you proud."

Ellie was messing with her hair, she took in a deep breathe. She was glad that she didn't have a roommate or had to crash with Evie or Mal, she could be herself. She could be the girl who isn't full of herself and confident all the time.

She returned to her bed and laid back, staring up at the ceiling.

"I should go to bed," She tells herself, "I start my first day at Auradon tomorrow."