The Love Spell

It was much later and the four were hanging out in Mal and Evie's room. Carlos was sitting on the floor petting Dude, with Ellie next to him. Evie was sitting on her bed where as Mal was on her bed. Then in came Jay.

"Yo-ho-ho!" Jay said.

Carlos looks up, "Hey."

Jay walks over to Mal, "Did your plan work with Jane? Are you going over to see the wand?"

Mal looks at him with an annoyed look, "Do you think that I would be going through every single spell in this book. If I hadn't completely struck out?" Mal flipped through the book.

Ellie turns to Jay, "She's just in a mood."

Mal looks at Ellie, "My mom's counting on me! I can't let her down!" Mal yells.

Jay looks at Mal then the others, "We can do this- if we stick together." Jay said.

"And we won't go back until we do." Mal stands up, "Because we're rotten-," Mal said.

"To the core," The four finished.

Evie then remembered something, "Oh, yeah. I found out that fairy godmother blesses Ben with the wand at coronation and we all get to go." Evie walked over to her closet, "I have nothing to wear, of course. What?" Evie turns to see everyone looking at her.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"Hold that thought," Mal walked over to the door.

She opened the door to reveal Ben with Dorian, so Ellie walked over from where she sat with Carlos to stand next to Mal.

"Hey, Mal. I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering If you had any questions or anything-that- you needed-." Ben said.

Mal looks at Ellie then turns to the others, "Not that I know of."

"Okay. All right. Well, uh, If you need anything, just, uh-." Ben was about to leave with Dorian.

Then Ellie elbowed Mal, she turned to look at Ellie. Ellie mouthed the word coronation to her. Mal nods.

"Oh, wait! Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?" Mal asks.

Dorian crossed his arms on his chest, "Yeah the entire school is invited." He said.

Mal looks at Ellie with a fake excited look, "Wow. That is beyond exciting. Do you think that It's a possibility that the four of us could stand in the front row next to the Fairy Godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?" Mal asks.

Ben frowns for a second, "I wish you could. Up front It's just me, my folks, and my girlfriend." He said.

Mal nods, "And your girlfriend." She said.

"Yeah. I'm sorry." Ben said.

"Okay. Thanks, bye." Mal said.

"Oh, but, no, there's plenty of-." Ben was cut off by Mal shutting the door in his face.

Mal and Ellie walked back over to the others who were staring at Mal wondering what was the next plan of action.

" I think It's time that Bennyboo got himself a new girlfriend. And I need a love spell." Mal said with a smirk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The VKs were in the kitchen late that night. Mal had a spell to make her love spell for Ben. Mal was making it in cookies. Ellie was reading over the spell and scratched the back of her head.