[1]

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬● 

Chapter 1

"Get out!" Louis screamed.

Louis voice has already gone hoarse from all the shouting that's been going on. He knew his neighbors would have contacted the police already from all the commotion but no cops were yet to arrive.

"Louis, babe, let me explain." Kyle, his boyfriend and soon to be ex-boyfriend pleaded.

Louis wanted to throw up at having to see his face this close.

Louis knew that nothing good will ever come out of this vile man's mouth.

"What are you gonna explain? That you were accidentally naked and you accidentally tripped while your crotch miraculously landed straight on that guys ass?" he seethed.

He wasn't a violent person but as of this moment, he felt like destroying and hurting Kyle. Kyle who was his fucking boyfriend for 5 years and probably has been whoring himself out for far longer than Louis knows him.

"Babe-" Kyle started but Louis quickly cut his words by throwing his pile of junks on his feet.

Louis should have thrown it at his face instead.

"Fuck you! Get the hell out of this house." Louis furiously retorted.

"This is my house too Louis." Kyle angrily said back at Louis.

Louis snapped.

"The hell it is, I've been paying it since you got fired on your last job and instead of looking for another one, you were busy screwing other guys in our bed!"

The anger on Kyle's face disappeared and was replaced by a sad frown, in the past, Louis would have apologized from being the reason to put that frown on his face but right now Kyle can just go die in a pit.

"Just let me explain." He said, calmer than before.

Louis should have punched him.

"Leave Kyle or so help me god I will drag your sorry ass out of this house." Louis threatened.

Louis doubted the threat was scary, Kyle was bigger than him but with the newfound strength which came from deep rooted anger, Louis believed he can do anything.

But before the threat can be fulfilled, Kyle had just responded back angrily.

"Fine!" Kyle shouted back before muttering incoherently under his breath.

Louis had already packed all his belongings into a trash bag and he crossed his arms and waited patiently for his now ex-boyfriend to leave HIS house.

Yes, this was Louis' house even if they both bought it together but Kyle never bothered to pay his share on the house and Louis' name was the one printed on the contract so he has all the right to kick him out.

When Kyle dragged his garbage out of the door, he paused mid step and turned around. Louis suspected that he'll ask for another chance but he was already closing the door right on his face and locking it.

"Stay the hell out of my life." Louis shouted before turning around and walking to the living room.

He slumped on the sofa and let out a long sigh, the adrenaline was still coursing through his body and the anger was evident so he stayed rooted on it and only moved when his dog, Biscuit, jumped on it and laid his head on Louis' lap.

Biscuit was Louis 2 years old corgi. Louis bought Biscuit for Kyle but he never bothered to take care of him and that should have been a deal breaker for Louis from the beginning.