[5]

I am addicted to this book, I don't know why!

Chapter dedicated to LarrieASM because she's super supportive and very sweet. Cheers to you!

Enjoy this chapter!

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

Chapter 5

It was Saturday morning, Louis finally gets his most deserved rest day after promising Eleanor that he'll make sure to do overtime work on Monday. He will probably not do it but Eleanor knew that even before she even agreed, it wasn't really bias if Louis was her favorite employee.

Instead of sleeping or resting like Louis have imagined he'll spend the rest of the day, he was stuck in his bedroom. Staring seriously at his laptop screen and contemplating real hard if he should click the delete post button or not. He has been having this internal struggle for about half an hour already but he still didn't know if he should do it or not.

In one important note, he already has three housemates and their monthly payment can easily cover the bills of the house. On another note, if he can find at least one more person to rent the room then he'll have another source of income besides his payroll.

Louis was very particular when it comes to having enough savings while you're young that's why he initially agreed to rent the rooms in the first place, he didn't want to end up broke or asking for his mother's help. She already has a lot on her plate having enough daughters to feed, Louis wouldn't add to her worries.

But on the third most important note, Louis was half afraid of who might be the fourth possible housemate is and he might not get lucky with the others and the last one is sure to be a serial killer and with that last note in mind, Louis clicked the delete post for his ad on craigslist.

A prompt popped up asking if Louis was sure he'd like to delete his post and he clicked yes before logging out and heading downstairs.

All the thinking made his stomach grumble unappreciatively.

He went to the kitchen and started rummaging the fridge. He knew Niall had recently restocked both the fridge and Louis almost danced in joy when he found that Niall bought ice cream sandwiches. It was one of Louis' favorite perks about having housemates, they bought a lot of great things to share. Liam also likes to clean the house while Zayn helped him out. Louis knew Zayn only helps because Liam cleans without wearing a shirt and he likes to stare which Liam doesn't really seem to mind.

Louis still feels a bit disappointed at Liam because there he goes being kind and sexy and he already manages to attract Zayn.

Louis took the ice cream from the freezer and some chips from the cupboard before heading to the living room where Zayn was sprawled on the couch, texting, and Niall on the floor, typing away on his laptop. Louis pushed Zayn's feet away, ignoring Zayn's protest and made himself comfortable. He happily ate his food and suddenly remembered something important that happened last night.

He turns to Zayn and gave him a glare.

"If you two are going to be having sex please keep it down." Louis grumbled bitterly.

He didn't get quite enough sleep with all the noise coming from outside and there was only one culprit behind it, two to be exact.

Zayn shot up from where he was comfortably lying and stared at Louis with wide eyes, face turning red as he blushed and spluttered a reply to defend himself.