[3]

I want to dedicate this chapter to musicluvr10 because she came all the way from AO3.  

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

Chapter 3

It was a Saturday, Niall was furiously typing on his laptop next to Louis who was watching a movie. Niall has been living a total of three days in Louis' house and there has already been a new fridge in the kitchen, a big ass flat screen TV in the living room and a fucking trampoline in Louis' backyard.

Louis never even bothered scolding Niall to stop buying things because he never shown any sign of listening.

Besides, Louis loved the TV that's why he's enjoying the movie currently playing. Niall had illegally downloaded a bunch of them and Louis scolded him for pirating films but it was convenient because they were all recently released movies and Louis was actually planning on watching Wonder Woman with Eleanor but Niall already got a clear copy so he settled to watch that instead and not tell her.

Gal Gadot was so pretty, Louis can probably turn straight for her but the sight of Chris Pine made Louis nod to himself that he was full on gay.

He was too engrossed on the film when a sudden knock on the door interrupted him and made him groan, he didn't want to stand up and open it so he nudged Niall with his foot.

"Niall, someone's at the door." Louis whined at him.

Niall perked up and decided to just leave his laptop on the floor as he stood up from the sofa and stretched his arms.

"I'll get it. It's probably the pizza I ordered."

Louis quickly turned to him and smiled.

"When did you order pizza?" he asked in an excited tone.

He was getting hungry but he's too lazy to fix himself some food and the movie was just getting near the best part. So the mention of pizza has him hyped.

"A few minutes ago." Niall said as he walked towards the door.

"You're a saint!" Louis shouted back at him, still grinning.

Niall cackled loudly.

"That's not what you said when the trampoline arrived yesterday." He shouted back.

Louis didn't really like being reminded of the contraption on his backyard.

"Shut up." Louis rolled his eyes and went back on watching his movie.

Louis was over analyzing the movie too much, he just didn't have a clue on who the real villain was in this movie. Niall had returned back in the living room.

"It's not the pizza." Niall sighed sadly as he fetched his laptop from the floor and went back to doing what Louis assumes was work.

He has been on his laptop all day and Louis tried to watch what he was doing but it was all too difficult with all the letter and all the numbers being combined to create a simple function. Louis had believed that Niall is a real smart guy on the second day of his stay. He was in a skype meeting looking bored while a person who seemed to be speaking Spanish was talking and to Louis' surprise, Niall had answered him in the same language. He was rather intelligent, mentioned that he also knew a bit of Japanese and Mandarin because of work but he just never had any self-preservation or decency, he's also drunk most times.

"What?" Louis asked in confusion, pausing the movie and looking up at Niall.

"It's a guy, he's looking for you." Niall muttered.