[6]

Hello lovelies! I am back!
This chapter is dedicated to @1Dering_About_You because she is a supportive lil bunny! Thank youu

Enjoy this chapter!

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

Chapter 6

"What am I gonna do Niall?" Louis groaned from where he was sprawled all over the couch, eyes focused on the spider cobwebs on the edge of the ceiling.

He should clean that up someday.

"How about we hook a lot of balloons in the house and let it float away?" Niall said from he was lying on the floor. He let out an unattractive burp after that made him laugh hysterically and Louis has to roll his eyes at him.

Louis was wondering if he was drunk again.

It was Saturday, a week after Louis' meeting with his agent, Zayn was upstairs sleeping, while Liam was out buying groceries. They were running a bit out of food, the fridge was filled with beer though. Liam volunteered to go shopping because Louis was too stressed to do it and Niall was too lazy. Louis was really thankful to have Liam as a housemate.

"You're a fucking idiot." Louis sighed as he closed his eyes, worried beyond belief for his house.

He was getting rather restless with all this legal owner crap, he had contacted his own lawyer and begged him to find a solution or a way out of this but they said that Louis can only sue the agency responsible for selling the house but not get the house entirely as the law states that there are true legal owners.

"I can counterfeit the papers if you want?" Niall mutters after a while.

Louis decided to throw a pillow at Niall.

"You are not making illegal things Niall Horan, you are a saint and you will stay like that." Louis stated to the blonde, Louis doesn't like being the reason to corrupt Niall.

Even if Niall was far from being innocent.

"Just bummed that we're gonna lose the house." Niall sighs sadly.

"I hate this so much!" Louis groaned for the umpteenth time.

That was all he can do nowadays, groan in utter frustration. 

"What time will they be here to check on the house?" Niall questioned after sitting up and looking at Louis.

Louis only groans again in reply because he does not want to be reminded of how real this thing were going. He received a call from the agency about the owner stopping by and getting a look of the house, Louis will meet them today and he had planned this all through. He will literally force the owner to accept him from buying the property, he will even beg if he has to.

Louis hoped it doesn't get to that embarrassing point.

"We can like ruin the whole place and then maybe they'll agree to sell it."  Niall suggested.

"No one is messing my house."

"But Lou-" Niall was about to suggest another idea when they were interrupted by the sudden knock on the door.

"Great, they're fucking here already." Louis grumbled before sitting himself up on the couch and standing up.

"What the hell are you doing here?" was the first thing that came out of Louis mouth when he recognized the stranger standing in front of his house.

"Hello, you're that angry lad in Kedsing's." the stranger spoke, sounding amused.

The stranger that Louis was openly glaring is the same guy who dumped his coffee on Louis, the weird Hawaiian shirt guy who told Louis he can see auras.