Thank you!

Hello everyone, I realize that I haven't thanked you enough about all the support and love that you were able to give to this story.

This story was written back in 2017 while I was bored out of my mind during work, I was only recently hired and have no clue on what I am doing.

Being an adult is surprisingly boring.

I never thought that I will be able to update frequently as expected since I'm not the type to stick to something for too long, I lose interest and move on. Surprisingly, you guys liked reading it even if it's unedited and still has a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes which I am procrastinating if I should fix it or not. LOL.

 Not only was this book completed but it also gathered a lot of witty fellow larry shippers who doesn't fail to lift my mood.

You guys are amazing, you made me so happy especially during hard times and I know that a thank you isn't enough. If I haven't thanked you personally, I'm so sorry but I'm busy most of the times doing god knows what :(

Anyway, so much love to everyone of you and I have one last favor before I completely close this book.

I would like to ask for an honest feedback regarding this book, opinions and what makes you stay on reading it? What makes it different from other stories in here? Anything you have in mind.

I would like to edit the description of this book and add my readers opinion on the front page, with your username of course :)

I will pick at least 4 feedback.

Positive or negative feedback is accepted, no hard feelings :)

I love every single one of you and weyhey, 2019 is such a larrie. 

This is our year! Wooo