[15]

Hiya there lovelies.

We are almost into 20k reads,
how amazing is that!???

Thank you all so much!

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

Chapter 15

Louis got released from the hospital after two days, he could have went back home sooner but Harry insist that he stays longer while Niall's 'friends' installs the new security features of his house.

Louis wanted to protest because he thought they were joking about the security thing but he knew he wouldn't win the argument.

When he got out of the hospital, he was then being summoned to the police station to file a report. He was glad to know that Evan was sentenced 40 more years for attempted murder and trying to escape prison so Louis wouldn't be seeing him anytime soon.

He fucking hopes so.

But Louis has had a whole day reflecting yesterday because he got some alone time due to the others being banned inside his room after they trashed his older room and he wanted to see Evan one last time before he gets transferred somewhere else.

Harry didn't want him to be 20 feet away from him or even in the same room with Evan so he insisted to come along. The other's decided to stay behind but they were confused as to why Louis would want to see him.

It wasn't really a normal thing to do.

"Are you 100% sure?" Harry asked, his face set on a deep frown. It has been like that since Louis told him about wanting to see Evan.

He must have been contemplating if his boyfriend was crazy.

Oh god, Louis still hasn't gotten over the fact that he and Harry are together. What are the odds really.

"I have to do this Harry." Louis smiled at him reassuringly.

Louis might be acting crazy right now but he knows that he's ready to do this, he never imagined in a million years that he's going to do it but avoiding death changes your perspective in a lot of things.

"Okay, but only for a few minutes. I don't like for him and you to be in the same room." Harry said, voice laced with a small hint of anger.

Louis can relate, if something happened to Harry, Louis was sure he'd lock him up in his bedroom to get all the evil people away.

"There's a police escort inside and you're coming with me." Louis said to him with a smile.

He was confident that nothing harmful would happen, they were just gonna talk with Evan.

"The hell I am." Harry grumbled before helping Louis up a flight of stairs.

They have been walking towards the investigation room and the atmosphere of prison should be creepy but Louis felt oddly calm walking next to Harry.

He knew that despite the odd choice in clothing and his all too soft personality, Louis knew that Harry shouldn't be messed with, Louis has seen him do yoga multiple times, he's fit as fuck.

Louis suddenly felt hot.

"You look hot when you curse." Louis whispered to Harry while they round the corner and came face to face with the door where Evan was.

"We'll flirt later, let's finish this first." Harry said with a determined look on his face as he knocked on the door.

Even in prison, he was so fucking polite.