[13]

Holy shit guys, how are you!!!

Apologies on the very much delayed chapter, my phone is broken and work was hell.

But enjoy this chapter!

I hope.

Shout out to the lovely lady who nominated me at the fanfiction awards!! I don't  deserve it but I appreciate it nonetheless 😘

that0neidi0t

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

Chapter 13

If it was already awkward before then it's definitely much worse now.

Louis has acted as if Harry had gotten the plague but his one on one with Niall did help him from understanding what was the reason for his sudden avoidance of his curly headed housemate.

Louis has feelings for him, fine, sure, not that big of a deal.

Louis catches a lot of feelings for people, he is human after all, but the real question is, why did he act that way towards Harry? What made him different from all of Louis' prospect future husbands. He knew he was set on finding a guy and marrying him and having kids the size of his own soccer team. Hell, he almost had it with a douche named Kyle, and an irresponsible father named Christof.

Louis felt slightly off after recounting the encounters he had with men and he now only notices the pattern, they were all shitty. He wouldn't admit it out loud but his taste in men is horrible and maybe, just maybe, Harry was the only exception.

In the months that they've been living together, Louis can point out that Harry was a genuinely good lad, maybe a bit weird and sometimes he thinks that he might be a little off in the head, his mother might have dropped him when he was a baby but there's no judgement in that.

All Louis can figure out was Harry was a good person and Louis has no skills with flirting with honest to god good people.

So that's that.

But this is where it gets a little bit more complicated.

If Louis was in the ninja mode before, this time, it was Harry. He was always making excuses to leave whenever he sees Louis and Niall together in a room and to top it all off, his excuses were lame as fuck and Louis is the one who feels embarrassed on his behalf.

Liam, Zayn, Harry and Louis were in the living room, watching an old comedy movie which Harry had eagerly begged them to watch because when he asked when they've watched 'Legally Blonde' after quoting a line from the movie and they answered that they didn't, he ran upstairs to get his DVD copy.

Harry Styles has a DVD copy on hand, he told them it was for emergency purposes such as right now.

So they huddled up on the couch, Liam and Zayn whispering to each other about god knows what and Louis and Harry sprawled on the floor while watching a blonde preppy girl get into law school.

Louis tried really hard to focus on the film, really he was, but he ccouldnt help but focus on the close proximity he and Harry had right now and how adorable Harry looked while watching the film with rapt attention. He knows that Harry had watched it numerous times but his reaction was always of glee and happiness.

Louis had quickly averted his gaze when Harry had looked at him and he tried not be so obvious about being caught but his face was a little bit red with embarrassment.