[14]

Because you guys have been
nothing but lovely,
I present you with this unplanned chapter 🤣

You all deserved a treat
for being amazing and lovely.

Enjoy everyone!

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

Chapter 14

Louis knew that he must have dozed off when the nurse was stitching his side so he was surprised when he woke up in a dimly lit hospital bed, his clothes were completely changed into a hospital gown and Harry was sitting on the chair next to the bed, texting furiously on his phone.

"What did the phone ever do to you?" Louis asked as he stared at Harry sleepily.

Louis was hoping for something like this, waking up and the first thing he sees is Harry but he hoped it was in a different circumstance where it wasn't in a hospital and Harry loves him.

Yeah, what a dream.

Harry didn't seem to notice him wake up so he almost fell from his chair and dropped his phone when he heard Louis speak.

"Oh god, you're awake. Do I need to get you anything?" Harry asked, sounding worried and surprised.

He stood from the chair to get some water for Louis to drink, he wasn't even thirsty but let Harry helped him drink it.

"I'm fine, just tired I guess." Louis said after finishing the cup and went back to staring at the ceiling.

He still hasn't fully recovered from everything that has happened.

First he got almost dumped by Harry and his hunch were wrong all along, that Harry didn't feel the same way about him and then he got almost killed.

Fun times.

"You really scared the shit out of everyone." Harry started before pulling his chair closer to Louis.

"Imagine how I'm feeling." Louis murmured silently, still not looking at Harry.

He already has 6 stiches on his side, he didn't need to add more pain on his heart.

Stupid caring and attractive Harry, making Louis fall for him only to be left hanging.

Harry doesn't comment on how Louis was obviously ignoring him.

"The others are on their way, police now has the suspect and they'll be dropping by tomorrow to get a statement." He explained slowly.

Louis almost forgot about Evan. Bitch got what he deserved, he vaguely remembers how badassed he handled the situation.

"Why do they need to do it tomorrow and not just today?" Louis asked before finally turning towards Harry.

"I told them you needed some time to rest, you were almost killed you know." Harry said with a small frown.

"Thanks for reminding me." Louis stated before quickly looking away and staring at the sheets covering his lower half.

"Why are you being like this!?" Harry suddenly shouted, hastily standing up from his chair that it fell on the floor.

Louis jumped in surprise, what did he do now?

"Like what?" He asked after staring at Harry who was breathing heavily and pacing back and forth.

He stopped to take a deep breath and brings his attention back to Louis.