[4]

Hello there lovelies, Enjoy this fun filled chapter!

Dedicated to SharonBurnnard because she came from ao3 and has been nothing but supportive as well and nichola06 because she's amazingly sweet.

Thank you so much!

  ●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●  

Chapter 3

Louis was in a meeting at the office when his phone vibrated from his pocket but he ignored it because Eleanor was discussing another future deal with Jenkin Enterprise and Louis knew that this was an important thing to focus on.

But it doesn't mean his mind isn't wandering on the idea of Niall calling or texting because his house was on fire and that made Louis fidget on his seat.

He prayed that Liam was there in his sexy fireman outfit and saving his house.

"Louis, what do you think? Will you be able to talk to Barbara about setting out an appointment?" Eleanor suddenly called from where she was seated on the middle, pulling Louis out of his worried thinking.

"Sure thing El." Louis agreed and Eleanor nodded before dismissing her employees.

Louis was the first to stand and immediately excused himself. He fetched his phone and prayed silently that his house was still in one piece. To Louis surprise, it wasn't Niall messaging him or Liam but an unknown number, he had both person's contact number saved on his mobile so he was confused into who was calling him.

He had three missed calls in total from the number and one message where a 'Please call me as soon as possible.' was written.

Totally confused, Louis dialed the number and waited for whoever it was to answer.

He tapped his foot on the floor and smiled at his coworkers passing, after three rings someone had answered his call.

"Hello?" Louis asked.

There was shuffling on the other side and Louis can vaguely hear small voices talking in the background before the sound of the door clicking close and a man's voice started speaking.

"Hello, is this Louis Tomlinson?" a slightly gruff voice asked.

"This is him, can I know who's calling?" Louis asked politely.

"Hi Louis, my name is Zayn Malik and I was calling to ask if the room you posted online is still available?" the guy replied.

Louis paused for a second before answering.

"Oh, is that why you're calling."

"Yeah, I was looking for a closer place to stay near my work." the guy explained and Louis bit his lip, a bit hesitant if he should offer another room to a stranger.

He had contemplated of just letting Niall and Liam be his only housemates since the rent they both owe covers the payment for the house, but he does still need more money for the increasing utility bills.

"Will it be okay if I ask where you work?" Louis asked hesitantly.

With all the Liam surprise, Louis wanted to make sure first if any surprise bombshell will be exploding before he can offer the room to anyone.

"It's fine, I work at Queen Elizabeth Learning Center." Zayn explained from the other end.

"Oh, you're a teacher?" Louis asked in surprise.