1. My name is Yoongi

"Hi. My name is BTS-SUGA-YOONGI." He said. "It's a pleasure to serve you."

Hearing Yoongi's voice, Jin just sitting there, stunned, looking at Yoongi that standing in front of the door. He examined Yoongi.

"W..What?" He immediately rushed to hug Yoongi while crying. "Yoongi... Yoongi..." Jin called him repeatedly.

"Yoongi?" the robot asked Jin.

Jin looked Yoongi right into his eyes, then smiled, "Yes, you are Yoongi. Your name is Yoongi."

The robot smiled back, showing his gummy smile. "Thankyou for the name. I like it. And what should I call you?"

Jin felt pain in his chest with that question. "My name is Seokjin. You can call me Jin hyung." He paused for a moment. "You really don't remember me?" Yoongi shook his head in confusion.

"Excuse me, Mr. Seokjin. We will leave you with Yoongi now" The lawyer smiled at Jin, and then left the house with two men from Bangtan Incorporated. Jin turned back to Yoongi.

"Yoongi... You didn't remember this house? C'mon look!" Jin then accompany Yoongi to look around Hoseok's house. They went into Hoseok's bedroom, where Yoongi and Hoseok spend every night to warm each other. They went into kitchen, where Yoongi used to spend the morning making breakfast, while Hoseok hugged him from behind. Then Jin took Yoongi to sit on the couch, where Yoongi and Hoseok used to cuddle every night before going to bed. Every thought about Hoseok and Yoongi together made Jin sobbed.

"Jin hyung, I just met you today. How am I supposed to know everything? Is this your house?" Jin stroking Yoongi's hand, shedding tears.

"This is Hoseok's house"

~~~

Afterwards, Jin took Yoongi to his house. They were greeted happily by Taehyung.

"Baby! I'm so glad you finally coming! I miss you..." Taehyung jumped into Jin and hugged him tighthly. Then he turned to Yoongi who was behind Jin. Taehyung immediately embraced him.

"Yoongi! It's been a while!" Yoongi looked at Taehyung for a moment.

"So you are a robot, just like me."

Taehyung unleashed his arm and looked at Yoongi "Of course I'm a robot, you know me."

"But I don't." Taehyung was shocked.

"I'll explain later." Jin turned to Yoongi. "Taehyung is my boyfriend. We both live here, and you will stay here too. It's okay right?"

Yoongi smiled. "Of course. Serving you is my priority right now." He glanced briefly at Taehyung. "And maybe one day you can love me too."

Taehyung shook his head at Yoongi's words. "No! The only person you love is Ho-"

Jin quickly interrupted Taehyung's words. "Yoongi, me and Taehyung will be gone for a while. Just wait here, and do whatever you like." Yoongi nodded. Jin pulled Taehyung out.

"What happened? Where are we going?"

"I'll explain it later Taehyung, now we'll go to Namjoon's."

"Jungkook? Oh yeaaaah!" Taehyung vigorously turned on the radio and started dancing to the rhythm. Jin just focus on driving. He saw nothing, not even the red lights and people around the street. He only saw the shadow of Hoseok and his smile.

~~~

Arriving at Namjoon's house, Jin let Taehyung knocked on the door.

"Jungkoook! Jungkoooook!"

Jungkook was playing with Jimin. They competed to be the highest on stacking the paper cups. Jimin smiled happily. He occasionally looked at Jungkook, and then smiled again. Jungkook who heard his name was called immediately turned toward the door. "It's Taehyung!" He excitedly stood up, ignoring his fallen cups and left Jimin to open the door. Jimin pouted a little.

Jungkook opened the door and hugged Taehyung. "Taehyung!" Taehyung hugged him back cheerfully. Jin smiled at both of them.

"Where's Namjoon?"

Jungkook invited them both into the house, more precisely pulling Taehyung to come in, and then shouted, "Namjoon hyung! There's Jin hyung here!"

There was a moment of silence, but then a sound of several objects fell, followed by Namjoon's voice. "I'm coming! Wait a minute!" Soon Namjoon rushing down the stairs, smiling to Jin and Taehyung. "Sorry to keep you waiting."

Jin smiled for a moment. "I have something to say."

"Then I can play with Taehyung right? Let's play like we're in a war! You become the villain!" Jungkook said pleased. Jimin approached them with a plastic cup on his hand. He handed it to Jungkook.

"No, I'm bored to play that. It's more fun to play war with Taehyung."

"Actually, I wanna talk with all of you." Jin sat on the couch, followed by Namjoon. Jungkook turned to Taehyung, but Tahyung just shrugged. They both sat on the couch across Jin, followed by Jimin.

Jin sighed for a moment. "So... after Hoseok's death, he wants me to keep Yoongi. Of course I don't mind that, but..." Jin paused. "Yoongi became very sad. People at Bangtan Incorporated said Yoongi never left his room and just stared into space. They also considered that Yoongi is broken."

Jin looked down, said in a low voice. "They restarted Yoongi."

"What?! Then he won't be able to remember anything!" Namjoon surprised.

Jin nodded, he buried his face, crying. Jimin covered his mouth with both hands, startled. He could feel the tears begin to drip. Jungkook still processing what Jin said. Moreover he didn't know how to respond about that. Taehyung slowly stood up and hugged Jin. Jin buried his face on Taehyung's chest, hugging him tightly.

"I can't see Yoongi's face. Every time I see him, it reminds me of Hoseok! And now he even can't remember anything, I just can't..." Jin said as he continued to hug Taehyung. His voice was trembling because he was crying loudly, but still could be heard clearly by all of them.

Jin looked up at Namjoon. "Please do something. He can come back right? As a robot. Please, I want Yoongi to meet Hoseok again."

~

:))