New Feeling

JIN'S POV

As soon as Hoseok came for breakfast, I took Taehyung out, so they could spend time together. I could imagine Yoongi must be angry with me for letting him alone with Hoseok, but I want Yoongi to remember Hoseok quickly.

"Why don't we have breakfast at home?" Taehyung asked me while putting on his seat belt.

"Hmmmm..." I thought for a moment, then started the car. "You want Yoongi and Hoseok to be together again, right?"

Taehyung looked very happy, he clapped his hands. "Of course! That way Yoongi can go back to live in Hoseok's house! Bye byeee you robot!"

I laughed at Taehyung's answer, ruffled his smooth hair affectionately, then refocus on driving." So that's your main reason, huh?". I drove to the mall slowly, while enjoying the morning streets I passed. The clock showed at 7.30, it's still too early for people to go to the mall. Suddenly I remembered Namjoon, then turned to Taehyung.

"Baby, you still want to eat in the food court?" Taehyung nodded. "It looks like the mall isn't open yet, why don't we come to Jungkook?"

Once again Taehyung smiled cheerfully, "Good idea! We can also invite them to have breakfast together!" Taehyung pulled out his cell phone to call Jimin, but I stopped him.

"Let it be a surprise for them hahahaa."

~~~

Me and Taehyung stood in front of Namjoon's house, waiting for the door to open. Taehyung jumped up and down as he continued to shout Jungkook and Jimin's name, while I, for some reason, was very nervous. This wasn't the first time I've come here, but imagining Namjoon's face makes me happy. We even just met yesterday, but I felt not enough and started hoping to spend more time with him.

"Urgkh! What took them so long? What are they doing?" Taehyung started murmuring impatiently. I turned around, seeing him sulking like that makes me smiled. He just so cute. I put my hand on his waist and started kissing his forehead, just at that moment, the door opened, revealing the figure of Namjoon.

"Ah! Namjoon!" I immediately took off my arms from Taehyung. Weird, this is so weird, why I don't want him to see me making out with Taehyung? Namjoon then invited me and Taehyung to enter the house.

We both immediately startled to see the state of the house. Toys were scattered everywhere, on the couch, table, floor, and there were some clothes that also scattered on the floor, it was really messy. Me and Taehyung looked at each other in surprise, then stepped cautiously toward the couch. We got rid of some toys and put them on the table before we could sit. I looked around, but I didn't see Namjoon, so I shouted out his name.

"Namjooooon!" There was no answer. "Namjoonieeee!"

"Waiiiiit!!!"

Not long afterwards Jungkook appeared, running joyfully towards Taehyung. He threw himself beside Taehyung and immediately embraced him.

"Taehyuuuuung! Uwoooo let's plaaay!" Jungkook stood up tugging Taehyung's hands, he jumped up and down in joy like a child. "Let's play! Let's play!" He kept jumping up and down waiting for Taehyung to stood after him. Taehyung turned to me for a moment, and when he saw my cue to go with Jungkook, he stood up cheerfully. Jungkook pulled him away and they ran toward the stairs.

Just as Jungkook and Taehyung started to go up the stairs, Namjoon emerged from the opposite direction and almost bumped into them. Jungkook just chuckled and waved at Namjoon then keeps running towards his upstairs bedroom.

"Jungkook! I've told you many times not to run on the stairs!"

"Yeaaaaaaaaaah!!"

Namjoon sighed, he walked toward the couch with a slow move and threw his body beside me. He growled for a moment, ruffled his hair, then turned to me.