I'll do Anything For You

HOSEOK'S POV

It's been a few days since the last time I met Yoongi. I told him we were a lover, and he never contacted me again until now. I waited for him at my house, but I wasn't even sure if he remembered where I lived. It's freezing. No, not because it's winter. Not because the AC was on all day in my room. Wherever I walked in this house, everything was cold. Ah, maybe because there has always been a warm hug from Yoongi? I had no idea.

I lay down on the couch, staring bored on the television show. I really didn't know what to do. I don't have to cook because I no longer feel hungry, no need to go to the bathroom, do not even need to sleep. It's boring. I went back in time before getting to know Yoongi. Closing myself at home, immersing myself in a pile of blankets, sometimes I wish Jin hyung didn't return this bad memories of me. Why am I revived to be a robot? If Yoongi lost all his memories, then I'd better stay dead, so we can both live our lives. Who knows in heaven I met Yoongi's twin and lived happy forever?

But again, I'm really grateful to see him. He didn't remember me? I don't care. He prefer to be with Jin hyung? I don't care. He is still Yoongi. He once tried to make me believe and finally fell in love with the robot, so I guess is it my turn now?

Immersed in my own mind, I didn't hear if someone had been knocking on the door until I heard him shouting out my name.

"Hoseok! It's me!"

I immediately got up from the couch and rushed to the door. Straightened up my clothes and hair, then opened the door with a cheerful smile. "Yoongi! Wow! Come in!"

Yoongi went straight in without replying to my greeting, then dropped himself onto the couch. "You don't feel that it's a bit cold here?"

I followed Yoongi sitting on the couch, and who would have thought I really enjoyed this simple moment. Me and him, sitting together, so much things I want to tell you, but my eyes can only focused on the figure.

"Did you turn on the air conditioner?" Yoongi asked again while looking around, looking for the location of the air conditioner.

"Ah yes, I turned it on in my room. Sorry, I'll turn it off now." I stood up to my room, which was close to the living room. Before entering the room, I turned back to Yoongi." Are you sure it's because of the air conditioner?"

"Of course. What else?" Hearing Yoongi's answer, I just shrugged, muttering approvingly of his opinion. After turning off the AC, I sat back next to Yoongi. It's really awkward, should I offer him a drink? But he was also a robot. Did he just want to see me so he came here? No, that's not possible. As if reading my mind, Yoongi broke the silence between us.

"So... I've already asked Jin hyung about us, and it turned out to be true, we were a lover before." I kept silent, waiting for the next sentence. "But he didn't want to say why we broke up. Am I a disobedient robot so you returned me to the factory?" He looked at me with a questioning look.

I shook my head quickly. "No, of course not. It was... my fault."

"How come?"

"You know, I'll tell you later, so while you're here, why don't we have some fun?" I tried to change the subject, but Yoongi only rolled his eyes, showing uninterested looks.

"Then I'll go home."

"Wait! I wanna go to the park, and you have to come!" I pulled his hand up wishing he would go with me. Yoongi frowned for a moment, then shrugged and threw himself back onto the couch. I smiled happily, immediately ran to the room to change clothes.

~~~

Just like before, we only sat in the bench park, watching the scenery around and people that passing by. Yoongi was enjoying the sunshine that hit on his face while closing his eyes. I want to stop the time, for a moment, to enjoy every facial expression he makes. Just for a moment, to feel that he really exists, and with just one hand gesture, I could caress his cheeks and his hair.

"Yoongi."

"Hm?"

"What if I suddenly fainted and turned out that I had a serious illness? Are you going to help me?"

He laughed for a moment while keeping his eyes closed. "You're a robot, Hoseok. You can't catch any illness."

We fell into silent again. I watched Yoongi closely. What should I do? Before, how did you make me fall in love with you? I fell so hard, you know. Tears began to drip from my eyes. I said that I will make you remember and fall in love with me, but it's more difficult than I imagined. I remembered everything, all the wonderful things we've ever done together. But you don't. The thought that you would greet me with hugs and kisses was still fixed in my mind. Even with our close distance like this, not a single word comes out.

"Hey Yoongi..." I hugged him tightly. I let the tears drop into his clothes, at least he won't notice.

"What? Hoseok let me go." Yoongi surprised and tried to release my embrace, but I hugged him more tightly. After a while Yoongi finally gave in and let me hold him. "Okay. What is it? What do you want?"

"I wanna do a lot of things we've never done before. Let's make memories. A happy one."

"We just met Hoseok. Of course there are many things we have never done together." And once again I fell silent listening to Yoongi's answer. I buried my face on his shoulders, then I took off my embrace.

"Let's go to the beach! Just the two of us!" I gave a wide smile as I spread my arms. He smiled thinly and then ruffled my hair slowly.

"Sure."

It's weird, right? You ruffled my hair, but the one getting messy is my heart.

~~~

YOONGI'S POV

I returned home at night. Spending the whole day with Hoseok was really tiring. Yes it was fun, but I often didn't know what I've to do when we were together. Besides sitting in the park and enjoying the afternoon coffee, we only saw some boring television shows.

"Woohoo see who's having fun now." Jin sat on the couch with Taehyung leaning over his shoulder. I always felt bad mood seeing them both like that, so I just nodded and went straight to my room.

"Yoongi wait! You're happy that today you were going out with Hoseok right?" Jin's question made me stop. I smirked a little, then headed towards him.

"Hyung." I held his cheeks with both hands, forcing him to look at me. I could feel Taehyung's sharp look on me. "I'm doing this for you. If hyung is happy to see me with Hoseok, then I'll do it." Afterwards, I kissed his forehead and smiled. "Good night."

~~~