Love Me~

"Yoongiiiiiii!" Hoseok threw his body towards Yoongi, giving him a tight hug. Before Yoongi could try to moved away, Hoseok had released his hug and immediately entered the house. Yoongi just growled irritably and closed the door loudly.

"Jiiin! Taehyuung!" Hoseok shouted for their names while heading towards the kitchen. He opened the refrigerator and took any drinks available in it. Yoongi followed him from behind. Hoseok sat down and poured milk into the glass that had been taken, not forgetting to offer Yoongi. He smiled cheerfully at Yoongi.

"You look so neat. Where do you want to go?"

Yoongi remained standing and looked annoyingly at Hoseok. "First, it's not your business. Second, what are you doing here? You can't just come in here then take a drink and then..."

"Hoseok! You really came!" Jin suddenly appeared, interrupting Yoongi's words. He ignored Yoongi who was standing beside Hoseok and immediately hugged his best friend. Jin then sat across Hoseok, not forgetting to pour the milk he had taken for himself. "Are you here by car?"

Hoseok muttered softly, then watched Jin carefully. "You guys going out somewhere?"

Jin enthusiastically nodded, took the cellphone out of his pocket and then showed Hoseok the message he had received this morning. "Yep! Namjoon invited me to meet Seungho hyung." He shifted the screen and Jungkook's face appeared. "He said he wanted to add a new function for Jungkook."

"Ah Jin hyung, about that..." Yoongi let out a small voice but enough to be heard by the three of them. Surprisingly, Jin ignored Yoongi and immediately took Hoseok away from the kitchen.

"You must come! Now help me tidy up Taehyung!" Hoseok could only followed Jin who pulled him hastily. He looked back, seeing with a puzzled look towards Yoongi who cleaned the glass they used to drink.

~~~

"So, what happened?" Hoseok asked Yoongi about Jin who ignored him this morning. Yoongi was still focused on justifying the seat belt that was difficult for him. Hoseok saw that, then he took over the belt that was in Yoongi's grip and set it up properly. After that he saw Yoongi with a smile.

"Done. Ready to go?" He didn't forget to kiss Yoongi's forehead who could only look at him with a disgusting face. "Hahahaha you have to look at your face now."

Yoongi leaned back, looking for the right position. Then he closed his forehead with the hoodie he was wearing. "That was what actually happened."

"Hm?" Hoseok didn't really hear what Yoongi said. Besides he was busy watching the road and his eyes were fixed on the Jin's car in front of him. Also, his mind was too happy because he managed to kiss Yoongi's forehead.

"I kissed Jin hyung on his forehead."

"What?!" Hoseok braked the vehicle suddenly and immediately turned to Yoongi. "Are you serious ?!" Yoongi nodded softly, staring out the window. Hoseok limped, leaning his head against the steering wheel. "Do you really like him?"

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders, correcting again his sitting position. He noticed several pedestrians passing through him. Some of them are couples who were holding hands happily. Seeing that Yoongi could only breathe out. "He's my owner, and robot like us are programmed to be a partner of our owner." Hoseok looked at Yoongi with a sad expression, still with his head leaning on the steering wheel. Yoongi knew that, but he felt uncomfortable with Hoseok's gaze and chose to look out the window.

"But now I feel bad. At first, it's really nice to see Taehyung's glaring at me all day long, but until now Jin hyung ignored me. And the fact that they are a couple but I still do that to Jin hyung..."

"Yoongi."

"I got this thought..." Yoongi cut Hoseok's words, he began to looked down, his fingers tapping on his thighs. "You were my lover before, it means that you were my owner. But we broke up. I don't know the reason, but now my owner is Jin hyung, and he doesn't like me either."

Yoongi finally looked at Hoseok, there was no expression on his face, but Hoseok could see Yoongi's eyes implying sadness. "It seems nobody wants me."

~~~

it's really short update :")