Chapter one: The Hero, fighting!

God dammit, where is he?! He should be here now!

The only noise coming from the final room of the Fire Santuary were the sounds of my shoes walking back and forth on the floor. It felt like DAYS waiting for my little sky child to arrive, (in reality I have been only been waiting in this room for a few hours).

  Some time ago, I have gotten the word (from a bokoblin) that Link had just defeated Magmanos, and was on his way to this chamber. Though, I am finding myself getting worried! I feel the hero of ours may be dead. I thought I told my minions not to harm him too much! If this is true... those idiots will have a good punishment! I made a slightly dramatic sigh and looked over to the large mural of ancient drawings and writing on the wall, which was behind me. It noted that there were in fact, two gates of time hidden in the world. The first one, located in the Lanaryu Desert, had been broken by that witch, Impa while she was escaping with Zelda. Unfortunately, these drawings do not tell the whereabouts of the second one, which is making me quite upset! Where the hell is it?! I wondered. Luckily, that pointy-eared twerp should know where is it. I know that he knows where it is! And I will beat the information out of him, if necessary. And he shall scream so loudly that his own ears will bleed! Speaking of the devil... I focused my hearing to some noises on the other side of the door.

Step step. Step step. Step. Stop.

...Click!

I heard a clicking noise coming from the door I locked. So it seems that he is here. Oh, I must get in position! I turned my whole body towards the mural of drawings and acted that I was analyzing it. I heard the door being pushed open and a few steps getting closer to me. They stopped about ten or so metres away. I couldn't help but to grin. I turned around to face the boy.

"Oh, hello there Link. I see that you're still among the living." I looked closely at the boy. He had his sword out and pointed towards me. He had some cuts and scrapes on his cheek and face, and his hair was damp from (his and monsters') blood and sweat. Strangely, his green tunic still looked lovely as ever. As expected, the hero did not say a word to me. He kept his sword pointed towards me though, as if he were about to attack at any moment. I chuckled, not at all bugged by this threat. "It is no coincidence that we keep meeting all the time. You and I, are bound by a thread of fate." I pulled out my hand and wiggled my pinky finger at him. The hero didn't move at all, but a slightly confused look appeared on his face. Oh, how innocent he is! I can't wait to cover that boy in his own blood! Thinking of that made me all giddy inside.

Oh, I am getting off topic!

I looked at the drawings above my head and continued to talk. "Look at all these old drawings! Until I found these, I admit I was upset about that little...stunt Impa had put at the Gate of time. Well, these old drawings suggest another Gate hidden somewhere in the world! Isn't that amazing? Just hearing that makes my heart fill with rainbows! But you know, I've been such a busy boy searching for this new Gate of time." I teleported onto the ledge where the drawings were. I got close and leaned against one of the drawings and placed one of my hands on the drawing and felt it. I must admit, I would be an amazing actor. I contunued to speak, "Yet, I cannot find ANY clues on it's whereabouts! But..." I slightly turned my head and glared towards Link, "I want you to let me join the party. I know that you know where the Gate is!" I teleported again and ended up behind Link.

I crept behind the boy and placed my hands on his shoulders. Instantly, he jolted and turned around. He stepped a few feet away, and kept his sword pointed towards me. "All I ask is for you to tell me where it is. That's not too much to ask, is it?" The boy gulped and stepped a few metres away. My, my... It seems he doesn't want to cooperate with me, and I doubt he will anytime soon. I sighed, "Very well... Then it seems I will have to punish you for being so...naughty.." I snapped my fingers, and my cape dissapeared into a bunch of tiny diamonds. I licked my lips, "So then we will fight, and the thread that binds us together shall be soaked crimson with your blood!"

I snapped my fingers again and summoned my daggers and they floated and spun around me. Link charged towards me, sword in hand and eyes filled with hate. He tried to shash at me but my daggers took the hit and caused them to vanish upon impact. The boy, not seeming to learn his lesson, attacked me again. Before he attacked me, I teleported behind him and summoned my daggers again. He paused and looked both ways to see where I went. He must have realized I was behind him. I evily chuckled. While he was turning around, I used this as a good opportunity to shoot my daggers towards the boy. They sliced his tunic at the arms, and I saw him wince. They must have cut his arms too.

About twenty minutes had passed and we were still fighting. We were doing the exact same actions where he would attempt to attack me but my daggers would take the hit instead, and to be honest, I am starting to get a little bored! I am thinking of ending this pointless fight soon. And he didn't even get a hit on me! The only one getting hurt out of the two of us, was Link. His tunic at the arms and legs were all cut up, and the area around the cuts were red from his blood. The scratches on his lovely face had started to bleed again as well. The boy was panting from fatigue, but I could still see the determination in his eyes. He wasn't going to give up so easily. "You look tired." I chucked, "Why don't you just tell me where the Gate of Time is, and we can stop this silly fight!"

I noticed that his grip on the sword became tighter. He stared me in the eye and shook his head slightly. He ran towards me once more, and slashed. I grabbed his sword before he got a chance to actually hit me. "....!" He tried to pull it away, but the sword wouldn't budge. I soon let go of the sword, and it flew out of the boy's hands and hit the ground a few metres behind him. The boy immediately turned to get his sword. Unfortunately for him, I walked over and knocked him down before he got a chance to go far. He fell on his belly, and I turned him over on his back before he got a chance to properly react. I stomped on his right arm with my foot.

Crack!

A loud cracking noise coming from his right wrist echoed throughout the room. His eyes widened and he screamed out in pain. I didn't show any reaction or emotion from it. "I ask again: where the hell is it?! If you answer me, I might just give you a healing potion." I asked him once more, now starting to get a little annoyed. Link opened his mouth a bit. Hm? Was he going to say something? Was I FINALLY going to hear that voice of his? I leaned a little closer to him so I can hear him.

Oh boy, was I wrong!

Instead of talking, he spat right in my face! My lovely face! "Now you've done it..." I raised my hand and summoned my sword. I could see the fear and terror form in his eyes. I can almost see him begging for mercy written in his face. "P-Please...." I heard him barely whisper, the first word I've ever heard him say. I pointed my sword towards his abdomen and stabbed him. He screeched out in pain and tears formed in his blue eyes. The boy made the loudest and one of the most chilling noises I've ever heard. The noise of pure pain. To make it even worse for him, I smirked and pulled the sword out of his body. "You brought this onto yourself, Link." I said as I licked the bloody sword with a grin on my face. His blood tastes so.... Delicious!

I laughed at the pathetic child. He stared at me in silence. Link soon passed out from loss of blood and I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder, his crimsom blood begining to stain my clothes.

I began to think of the different ways to torture him, and ruin him, which was starting to get me excited. I teleported out of the room, with the hero dangling over my shoulder, leaving the hero's sword and a pool of blood behind..