Chapter four: The Hero, tortured.

A/N: just as the chapter title says, there will be torture, and it will be a little graphic.

***

He's going to kill me. He's going to kill me. He's going to kill me.

I began to shake like crazy as I watched the demon walk out of the room, to prepare the questioning and torture. God.. what did I even do to deserve this?!

No, oh no, oh no... Nononononononononoi'mgonnadie!

I sat my body up and hugged my knees as he shut and locked the door. I had to get out of here. My life was seriously on the line. I could die. I faced myself towards the wall and grabbed the chain and tugged on it. Pain shot up through my arm, but I had to bare through it. I told myself that it wasn't broken anymore. Still, the chain was really stuck in the wall. It wasn't going to come out. I made a sigh of defeat and leaned back against the wall.

What do I do?

Do I tell him Zelda's and the Gate of time's location?

I smacked myself in the head at that stupid thought. No! I won't do that. I won't betray Zelda!

What would Zelda do in this situation? I'm sure she would think of a smart plan...

***

"Link, I'm sure you can do it!"

I was lying on some grass, and Zelda suddenly hovered above me. She had her hands on her hips, "I know Groose can be pretty nasty, but he doesn't mean any harm! You just have to tell him to stop bugging you!" She spoke again, having a determined tone in her voice. She acted like it was the best idea; telling the bully to stop bullying you. Like that was going to work.

I rolled my eyes at the princess (why did I call her that?) and sat my body up. "But if I tell him to stop...wouldn't that make it worse for me?" I remember I asked Zelda as I stretched my arms and yawned. "Hmm.... Perhaps.." She brought her hand to her chin, and began to stoke it. She suddenly smirked and she kneeled down next to me. "But if that doesn't work..." She leaned in towards my ear and whispered softly, so that only the two of us could hear,

"You can always outsmart him!"

***

I woke up again. It seems that I had fallen asleep. Dammit, how long did I fall asleep for? Why do I keep having such odd dreams? Before my mind could think of anything else, I heard the door unlock. My heart dropped.

He's here.

***

I unlocked the door to the Sky Child's room and opened the steel door. I walked into the room with a smirk on my face. "Hello, Linky~! I apologize that I was away for some time, so I hope you didn't get too scared from my absence!" I let out a laugh at the hero. The hero though, wasn't paying much attention to me. He was paying more attention to the items in my hands. I grinned. I had a bucket and a whip in each of my hands. And, of course I will be using my wonderful daggers. Inside the bucket, was some pure sulfuric acid, or H2SO4. If I were to pour it on him, his skin would slowly burn away, causing a slow and painful death.

Of course I don't plan to kill him though. And if I do kill him, well.. I have many fairies to revive him with~!

"Are you sure you don't just want to tell me where they are and get the easy way out?" I asked the boy. Link didn't say anything, of course.

And so, I decided to start my plan.

"Well, suit yourself." I said as I walked towards the boy and placed down my items. He scooched back a bit and I stepped on his hand to keep him from moving. He yelped out in pain as I pressed my foot down harder. "Tell me: where is the sky maiden and the Gate of time?!" I yelled out. "Tell me now!"

The boy grunted out, but didn't give me an answer. I twitched and picked up the bucket of acid. I summoned a bottle and carefully scooped some acid into it. The boy tried to get his hand out from under my foot, but didn't succeed. I poured about half of the acid (from the bottle) onto his arm. His skin instantly began to blister and burn.

Link screeched out as the acid burned his arm, and tears began to well up through his eyes. "P-Please...." He quietly said, his voice almost a whisper. "Please stop..."

I growled, "I will stop when you tell me where the hell they are! Got it?!"

The boy didn't say anything back.

It seems I would have to break him.

I grabbed the whip and whipped him hard on his bare torso multiple times. He screamed out again in pain and blood began to ooze out from the lashes. "So tell me!" I yelled again at him. The boy didn't say any words. Tears began to fall down his face though. I kicked him in the face.

Some time had passed since we started this. We were doing this for about two hours, and I've made absolutely no progress.

The boy was now covered in whip lashes, and much of his body was burned from acid. I'm sure that I could see some of his bone on his arm. He was covered in his own blood and tears fell down his cheeks. His black eyes showed no life any longer. He was also pinned to the wall by his hands and feet by my daggers. He looked pathetic, and I even feel a little sorry for him. Just a little. He was lightly breathing, on the edge of death.

The most I've gotten him to do in that time is open his mouth, as if he were about to tell me where it is, but everytime he did that, he would just shut it back closed again.

I huffed a bit from tiredness, and annoyance. "Little shit." I muttered, "Just tell me where the fucking gate of time is! Is it THAT hard?!" I whipped the pathetic thing some more, not seeming to care about his life any longer. I completely lost control over myself from rage. He was clearly too weak to do anything anyways, so I might as well just end him. I have fairies, so it doesn't matter.

So that's what I did. I whipped the boy until he stopped moving, once and for all. Fresh blood oozed from his abdomen where the new lashes were, and the hero's lifeless eyes stared back at me, with tears falling down his cheeks and face. I heard small drops as blood and tears hit the ground in front of me. "Wow." I mumbled to myself as I summoned a bottle with a fairy and opened it. A fairy flew out and she danced around the deceased boy. She flew around his wounds and (literally) kissed them all better. Every single lash wound and burn healed fully. The only wounds that stayed were the wounds on the top of his hands and feet, where the daggers were piercing him.

Link's chest began to move up and down softly once more, and his blue eyes looked around. They were full of fear and confusion. "Huh?" He asked quietly. He was obviously confused.

"Welcome back to the living, hero." I grinned at him. "Yes, it seems you have died, and I must apologize - I have let myself go too far. But I am lucky that I have many fairies, so I can kill you as much as I want! Isn't that amazing? You can be in pure agony for all eternity!" I chuckled at the boy, pointing the whip at him. "So, let me ask you one more time: where is Zelda and the Gate of time?"

I saw the boy bite the inside of his cheek. He obviously didn't want to go through that hell again. Bingo, I got him.

He opened his mouth, and with the quietest voice, I heard him speak:

"Here, in the Faron region."