Chapter three: The hero, afraid.

I woke up in my large bed to some sunshine shining in my face from my window. I just had an absolutely wonderful beauty sleep! Even demons get tired from battle, and boy, that was some battle against the sky child yesterday! It COMPLETELY exhausted me! I sat up and stretched my arms before stepping out of my bed and onto the red rug on the floor.

My room was a large, medieval-styled room. On one wall, there were large double doors, and my red bed was placed across from the doors against the stone wall. To the left of my bed, some red curtains partially covered a large window, overlooking the deep woods of the Faron region. In the middle of the room, a chandelier was hung and some red velvet chairs and a table stood underneath it. And to top it all off, in the corner of the room, stood a pedestal with a fancy looking vase on top of it. I also added some lovely paintings (of myself) on the stone walls too! A smaller door to the bathroom was also on the right side of the room. Out of all the rooms in my home, this room was my favourite.

After admiring my room, I snapped my fingers and my normal clothes appeared on my body. I have a big day today and so I must not waste my time. I plan to get information out of the Sky child about the gate of time and Zelda's whereabouts, and I intend to get what I want. The boy wouldn't want to get on my bad side. But I shouldn't be a rude host! I should give the Sky child some food, and a fairy to heal him!

I left the room and shut the double doors after myself. I walked down the stone hallway and soon end up outside of a door near the dining room. I open it and I walked inside. I shut the door after myself and turned on the lights. The room seems to be a storage room, as there were many rows of shelves of items in the room. I went down a row of shelves that contained bottles containing potions, mushroom spores, fairies and other items that one can put in bottles. I grabbed a bottle containing a fairy and walked out of the room. Next, was some food...

I can't just give him a formal and luxurious meal right off the bat. That will be a reward for him when he behaves to me. So instead, I will give Link the same shit bokoblins like to eat. It was some kind of meat that I wasn't even sure what it was. I've tried a bite of it once, and it tasted like no animal or fish I've ever seen. It tasted somewhat like pork...but something tasted off about it. It was indeed not pork, and my only guess of what it could be was:

  Human meat.

I personally didn't care what food I gave him. In fact, it would be fun to watch his reaction when he finds out what he just ate. That would make a wonderful and entertaining torture! I giggled to myself as I walked through the dining room and into the kitchen. I searched around the kitchen for the bokoblin's meat and soon found a bunch lying around around in a pantry. I grabbed some and a paper bag, and dropped the meat inside of the bag. I also put the bottle in the bag before leaving the room. I walked through some more stone hallways and stopped at a steel door, which was locked. I didn't hear any noise coming from it, so I only assumed that the boy was asleep. He couldn't be dead.

I unlocked it and opened the door. The room was about the size of the boy's room back on that floating rock in the sky, (it's not like I've been there before).
To the left of me, I saw the boy lying on his side on the stone floor, asleep. His ankle was still chained to the wall. His hair was dirty and dried with blood and sweat, and the bandages on his torso was dyed crimsom with his blood. His arm was swollen and his ankle was scratched up and red from scratching at it.
There was a small barred window on the wall across from me, and some light shined into the room. To the right of the boy in the corner, was a rusty bucket to use as a makeshift toilet. Other than that, the room was empty. "Wakey, wakey, Linky~" I showed the sleeping boy a happy grin and walked over to him. He was still passed out from the looks of it, but I wasn't sure if he was faking it or not. "How did you sleep? I had an absolutely WONDERFUL beauty sleep~!" At this point, I was straight up mocking him.

Again, I got no response from him.

I twitched a bit since he didn't wake up. It seems I have to wake him up by force. I gave him a hard kick in the ribs and his eyes quickly shot open. He screeched out in pain and held his side with his hands and he curled up. I laughed at him and placed the bag down. I lowered myself to his level and kept that smile on my face. "How did you sleep~?" The boy kept quiet and gave me a dirty look. "I would answer if I were you, boy." My tone instantly changed and I saw him flinch. It looks like he instantly regretted that decision to not speak. He gulped. "I slept fine." He quietly said.

"Hmm? I didn't hear you~ And I would very much prefer to be called Master Ghirahim. So repeat yourself, worthless hero!"

"I-I... Slept fine, Master Ghirahim.."  The boy said a little louder. He closed his eyes for a moment and a few tears squished out. Oh, I was going to enjoy degrading this boy!

I pulled the bag in front of me, "Well, look here! I got you a few gifts, and they will only get more nicer if you behave to me today, 'kay?" I pulled out the (human?) meat and dropped it in front of the Sky child. He pushed his sore body up and leaned against the stone wall. He looked at the meat with confusion. I agree with him in a way, the meat doesn't look appetizing at all. But if I were him, I'd eat it. "Well, aren't you a picky little eater? And here I heard that you were quite the little glutton." I laughed.

Link slowly moved forward and grabbed the meat with his hands. He looked up at me before taking a bite out of it. He chewed it and his face turned confused even more. He swallowed it and winced a bit. "Wh...What is this..?" He quietly asked, and looked back at me again. "I-I have never tried anything like this before. Wh-What did you just feed me?!"

"Hell if I know." I admitted and shrugged, "The bokoblins eat it all the time. I think it's human meat, but I'm not too sure." The boy's eyes widened a bit, "Human meat?! So you're treating me like one of them?! Why?!"

"Hey, hey no need to yell. Let me cut you a deal: If you tell me where the Gate of time and your friend is located, I will give you better food and a nicer room! Doesn't that sound lovely? Oh, and I have something else for you!" I put my hand back into the paper bag and pulled out the bottle containing the fairy. His eyes lit up a bit. I opened it and the fairy danced around the wounded boy. The wound on his abdomen had begun to heal, and his broken arm had gotten less swollen. The wounds had gotten half-healed when I grabbed the fairy, and crushed her dead. "So, whats your answer, boy?"

"No. I won't betray Zelda and everyone else."

The boy looked me straight in the eye. He looked like he was going to tear me apart if I hadn't chained his leg to the wall. I stood up looked down at him. I kicked the boy in the head and he hit the ground. "Very well then. If you don't want to be nice to me, then I will just have to beat the information out of you. You better beware." I gave him a hard look and turned around. I walked out of the room and locked the door, leaving the boy behind.

Despite Link's injuries now being half healed, the agonizing pain was still there. And he was terrifed for whatever was going to come for him..