ELEVEN

Landon

A couple of weeks past. We were both sore that next morning. I couldn't even walk man. It fûckin sucked.

But Jaxon made me stick with it. Dumb hoe. He said it's going to help us in the long run. Suck my dîck Jaxon.

But yeah. We've been doing that every day now. And I got used to it-sorta. Not that sore as the beginning. But Steve still tells us that we still aren't ready for the ring yet. And I highly doubt we are because we tried to gang up on Steve just for fun...yeah. We lost in the first minute. So, we need a lot of work.

But today we couldn't go. We had business to attend.

"Do you know why he's always yelling at me and not you?" I said as I jumped the last step of the stairs.

"Maybe because you're always rolling your eyes at him when he's talking at you. Have you ever thought of that?" Jaxon said.

I looked over my shoulder with a glare, "no, I never thought of that. And if that's the case, damn. He's to fûckin sensitive." I looked back in front and walked towards the front door.

"Shut up already."

"Can you?"

"I'm not the one complaining about everything that happens."

"Well you fûckin have no fûckin life if you don't."

"Do you have to cuss in every thing you say?"

"Clearly."

"Makes no sense to do-"

"Just shut up! Let's just go do this damn job." I open the door and walk towards the car and wait for him to unlock it.

He takes his time walking towards the car, but he unlocks the door with the key, he doesn't click the button to unlock it for all the doors. I glare at him as he gets in the car and closes the door. I knock on the window but he doesn't even look.

He turns on the car and I see him messing around with buttons in the car. I knocked harder on the glass but he doesn't even look at me. "Jaxon! Quit being a little bîtch! Open the door!" I knock harder- we'll I started banging on the window.

He looks towards me and smiles. He rolls down the window just a crack and I continue to glare at him. "What did you say?" He asked.

"Unlock. The. Door." I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Oh-you want me to unlock the door-"

"Yes! Open the door!"

"Alright. Why didn't you say something?"

"You little bîtch. You want to fight?"

"Not until Steve says." He smirks as the door unlocks.

"Oh, you're waiting for him to say when to fight me. Why? Don't think you'll win?" I said as I opened the door and I was about to climb in, but he reversed and almost ran over my foot!

"Hoe!" He laughed and I walked towards the open door and I was going to climb in again but he did it again!

"Jaxon! Quit fûckin playing! We need to get this damn job done!" I said as I stopped and looked at him. He was laughing and nodded.