SEVENTEEN

Landon

"If i die. Don't cry alright?" I said as i gripped his shoulders and stared into his eyes.

"What?" His eyebrows furrowed as he pushed me away. I hissed slightly because my whole body is bruised.

"I'm going somewhere where i might be killed okay? Okay." I was about to turn around and walk away but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Landon. Stop. Explain. You've been weird since you got me. And with the gun! I don't even know you anymore." He says as he looks at me with disgust.

"I can't. I want to but i can't." My face falls and he just continues to stare at me. "Please trust me Axel. Just know I'll explain later on."

"I'm going-"

"Axel! No. You're not going. You don't even know where I'm going-"

"I know it's a place where you might get yourself killed. But I'm still going."

"You're talking crazy. You don't even know what the words are coming out of mouth are." I said as i rolled my eyes.

"Just listen to me. I'll be back i promise." I said as i was backing up to the door so i can leave already because i already got Jaxon in a bad mood and i don't want him yelling at me anymore.

"No Lan-" i stepped forward and i didn't want to do this but i needed to get out of here. I stepped forward and punched him hard in the nose. He yells out in pain and my knuckles throb slightly but i turn around and rush out, closing the door behind me.

I rush down stairs and Jaxon is sitting in the couch with his head resting back as he has his eyes closed. "Okay, lets go." I said as i looked at him but then turned towards the front door and rush out. I walked towards the side walk and i would look over my shoulder and look for Jaxon but he never came out. I was already done the block and i groaned. I ran back to the house and ran up the stairs and walked in and i still see him sitting there.

"Jaxon! Let's go." He jumps from his spot and he looks up and his eyes are red.

"What?"

"Let's go. We need to get the freakin job done."

"Oh. Oh okay." He says as he yawns. He gets up and starts to walk slowly towards me. I looked towards the stair case just praying that Axel doesn't come down here anytime soon. I look back to Jaxon and he has a grim look on his face and there's shadows that cover his face but I'm thinking they're bruises from what happened to us.

Finally he walks past me and out the door, so i locked the door behind me as i walk out and i jumped off the steps and walked towards the sidewalk. "We need guns." I said.

"Boss has them."

"We need a car."

"Boss has one."

"Bu-"

"Landon. Shut your mouth. Alright?" I looked over to him and he still has a grim look but he looks forward and never at me.

"Look I'm sorry for putting-"

"Shut up Landon." He says annoyed.

I wanted to say something but i didn't. I continue to walk quiet and we both didn't say anything. We finally made it back to the gang house and i couldn't wait to fûckin kill someone because I'm fûckin done with Jaxons shit.

I walked up the stairs annoyed and i knew my face was showing it but i didn't mask it. I threw open the door causing it to hit the wall but i didn't care. I walked towards boss' office and just walked in. "Give me my gun and the keys." I said but i was looking at my feet but when my eyes went up my face paled and disgust covered my face. "I need bleach! I need fûckin bleach!! I walked into porn!" I yelled. I covered my eyes and gagged.

"Fûckin knock Landon!" He grumbles.

"Ah fuck. I'm going to the kitchen to gage out my eyes." I turned around with my eyes still close and i don't know why i started to run with my eyes closed, probably i was wanting to leave badly but i slammed into the wall hard. I groaned and my body started to throb and ache. I clenched my jaw and breathed out through my teeth and i rolled on my side as i claw at the floor.

"Ah fûck." I mumble.

"Landon get up, the guns is on the chairs. Keys as well. Leave-" he groans and she does too and i start to gag again.

I push myself up and i stare at the floor because i really want to leave this damn room. I see the chair legs and i start to walk faster because I'm almost there. When i was close i looked up slightly and i was met with green eyes. I stood there frozen as i stared at her eyes and she did the same- Well i wish i had green eyes. My hand was stuck frozen too as i was going for the bag on the chair, but when her face scrunched up and her mouth fell open and a loud moan escaped her lips.

I blinked and then it remembered what i was doing. I quickly snatched the bag and rushed out. I slammed the door closed behind me and i closed my eyes, rubbing my eyes trying to get the image out of my head. "Fûck my life man."

*****

"Can we get something to eat before we die you know?" I said as i stared out the window.

"We're not going to die. And no."

"Jaxon. Quit being a pain in my ass and just get me god damn food. Damn. That's all I'm asking-"

"And all I'm saying is no. If you live still, I'll drive somewhere-"

"What do you mean if i live still?" I said as i looked over to him.

He shrugged his shoulders and relaxed against the chair, "if you survive. That's all I'm saying."

"I'm living Jaxon. Fûck you."

He doesn't say anything, not even a smile. Screw you. I looked out the window again and we were driving out of the city already so i really don't know if i am going to survive.

Fûck this shît Im going to die.

*******

I'm a fûckin disappointment to you guys

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon..
SS