TWENTY

....you might hate me >:)
*sips tea*

Jaxon

Was it bad that I just ran inside a random room and jumped on the bed?

Well- I did. And I can't stop now.

I jumped on the bed and the door slammed shut behind me, I didn't know who's room is this or if this is anyone's but when I landed, I groaned and the other person did too. I fell off the bed, to the other side, and landed hard. I heard the door slam open and I didn't care if I couldn't breathe, I crawled under the bed and tried breathing through my nose.

"Sorry ma'am, did anyone come into this room?" One of the security asked. I watched his feet stand close to the door as the other guy walked around.

Please. Please, help me out.

"W-what?" She said. I continued to stare at his feet and I heard him sigh.

"Never mind, sorry for the interruption. Come on." I saw his feet shift and walked to the door as the other set of feet followed. The door closed softly and I quickly crawled out and gasped for air. I rolled on my back and sucked in as much air I can. I coughed slightly and once I had enough air and was breathing normal now, I sighed. I sat up and bright green eyes stare at me.

"Woah." I whispered.

"Who are you, and you're welcome." She said.

"Who are you, and thank you. I didn't mean to jump on you, I just freaked out and I didn't think someone would be in this room.

"I asked first, and this is a hospital, not that many rooms are empty."

I narrowed my eyes at her and stood up, "I'm sorry, but I have trust issues."

She rolled her eyes, "Nia. Names Nia."

I raised an eyebrow, "Nia?"

"Yes." She laughed.

"Okay Nia, well my name is 'some guy' for now. Look I have to go find my friend. It was nice talking to you." I said as I took a step back. I'm

"Okay, see you around?" She said as she tilt her head to the side. I gave her a small smile then my face went blank.

"No." I turned around and walked out. I closed the door softly behind me, because I didn't know if the security was still in this section. I ran down the hall I came from and rushed towards a different section that I haven't went through.

Like, I've walked around the place when I would become bored when my ma was asleep when I would come see her. I'll just waste time walking around here till she woke up, but now I'm regretting not ever remembering things as I pasted them.

I looked at the signs that would be posted on the corner of the walls and it would say, that
'Laboratory.
Labor room.
Medicine.
Pediatric.
Emergency room.
Operating room.'

I stopped when I read the last two. The arrows pointed to the same direction, but I don't know which one to go too. Would he be in Emergency or Operating? It was an emergency for him to breathe, but he also had a bullet in his throat.