EIGHTEEN

Landon

I ran away, I couldn't. I was running with Jaxon as we tried to go past the corner and out of the door towards the car but the bullets came flying at us and we both ducked down. I heard them catching up on us and I don't know why but I knew a bullet was coming so I pushed Jaxon behind the wall that we were heading to, and turned around and that's when the bullet hit my throat.

*******

~A fifteen minutes ago~

We pulled up to the building and it was a one story one but it was pretty wide and big for us amateurs. I looked at the building but not moving any muscle of my body.

I stayed stiff against the chair and the only muscle I would move, were my fingers. They moved against the gun sitting on my lap. I looked over to Jaxon when the car stopped moving and went into park. He sighed and turned off the car and took out the key.

He leaned against the seat and closed his eyes. "I'm so tired." He said.

"Yeah, me too."

"Do you know exactly why we need to shoot at this building?" I asked.

"To give a message basically."

"Exactly, why? What is he doing threatening these guys?"

"I don't fûckin know, go ask him-"

"Oh fûck no. I'm not going to walk into that shît again. Fûckin burned my eyes."

He laughed at looked at me, "You a virgin?"

I raised an eyebrow and gave him a dumb look, "what do you think."

"I don't know, that's why I asked."

"Yes I'm a fûckin virgin, I was in a building filled with guys, no fûckin vagina anywhere, except for the old ladies but fûck that. I don't want wrinkling vagina on my dîck." I said as he laughed at what I said. "Are you?" I asked.

"I suppose, just never had my dick inside of a vagina, just gave head and would receive it back." He said as he looked at me with a smirk on his face. I hated at him and his smirk grew, " never got head?"

"Does it look like I got headed? No." I said while rolling my eyes.

"After I'll find someone for you." He laughed.

"Ha ha. Very funny." I grabbed my gun in one hand and then grabbed the bag off the floor with the extra clips in there and grabbed the other gun in there and handed it to him.

"I swear. Might even get you laid." He laughs. He unlocks the door and climbs out.

"Might even get laid." I said mocking him and then getting out of the car.

I stepped on the rocks and it would move slightly but it's not bothering me. I closed the door and looked in the bag, pulling out four of the clips. I already placed the clips in our guns so we had four extra. I gave Jaxon two extra and placed the other two in my pockets.

"So, how do you want to do this?" I said as I dropped the bag and watched it move around with the wind. I then looked at Jaxon and see him staring at the building.

We parked the car further back so they won't see us pull up, but at the same time I wish we could've parked it closer just so we can be sitting in it and shoot at the building.

"Well, I really never done anything like this, so I was thinking we should go inside and shoot a little and then leave. We shouldn't stay for a long time, just enough to give them a little shake and then leave." He said as he looked at me.

"I guess, I don't know how this works." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well let's go so I can go home-"

I raised an eyebrow and he rolled his eyes while smiling. "Maybe okay. Maybe." He started to walk forward and I sighed. I really don't want to do this.

We walked towards the building and I would look around if I saw anyone walking or watching us from afar, but no signs of anyone. "Are you sure we're at the right one?" I asked as we got closer to the entrance.

"Landon, this building is in the middle of no where, I'm sure we got the right one."

"Why does it always have to be in the middle of no where?"

"You should ask the boss of here if you want to know." I rolled my eyes and continued to scan the area and still, nothing.

We finally made it to the front and my heart was beating fast and my hands started to turn clammy and sweaty and I took in deep breaths to calm down but it's not helping.

My hands started to shake and I told myself that this is not the time to turn weak. You're going to screw up if you do.

I looked over to Jaxon and I see him with his eyes close and see his lips moving and the he sighs and the opens his eyes and looks over to me and gives a nod. I nod back and look at the door and that's when he slowly opens the door.

It was filled with men and slowly they looked at us with cups of beer in their hands. My heart dropped at how much men are here but when I saw Jaxons hand go in front of me with his gun and start to shoot, I told myself to man up and shoot.

And that's what I did. I took off the safety and shot. The men tried to reach for their guns but they were having a little party in here so their food and drinks would fall and then they would follow after.

We rushed in and looked around this area but they were all down, either dead or dying. I shook my head trying to get rid of the images of them from my head and what I just did so I rushed to a hallway and looked around. When I didn't hear anyone I quickly changed the clip and then looked around. I heard Jaxon come up from behind me with him breathing heavily.

We walked around, looking through the doors that we would open, but no one else was here. I was about to turn towards Jaxon and ask him if he wants to leave but we heard men yelling and then bullets hitting the walls. I ducked fast and my eyes grew wide and I looked around and saw them running towards us at the end of the hall way. It was more men than out here from where we shot at.

I looked at Jaxon and he looked at me and we didn't even have to say anything because that's when we turned around started to run.

We tried to go past the corner from where we came from and out of the door towards the car but the bullets came flying at us and we both ducked down. I heard them catching up on us and I don't know why but I knew a bullet was coming so I pushed Jaxon behind the wall that we were heading to, and turned around and that's when the bullet hit my throat.

Pain shot through me and I fell backwards, chocking, trying to gasp for air.

******

IM BACK ON TRACK MOTHER FER'S!!!!!

*sips tea*

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS