THIRTEEN

Landon

"Ew. Ew. Ew." I said as I walked through the door.

Jaxon somehow is doing great. Ha, about time. I looked around and no lights where on, so I quickly ran towards the stairs and hurried up. I ran down the hallway and ran towards my old door. I quickly opened it and switched on the light.

"Axel." I whispered as I shook him awake.

"What?" He murmured.

"Get. Up." I whispered harshly in his ear. I pulled off his covers and threw it on the ground and ran towards the dresser and started to grab his clothes. I grabbed the pillow that his head was resting on and pull it out from under him. I took out the pillow and used the pillow sheet and started to stuff his clothes in there.

As much as I can, I stuffed it hard in the case. When I couldn't stuff anymore I turned towards him and see him still asleep. I rushed towards him and hit him in his face with the pillow case. "Axel!" I yelled but I slammed my lips shut and looked towards the door.

"What?!"

"You know what-" I grabbed his arm and yanked him up. "Let's go." I started to drag him out and I pushed him out of the door way and grabbed his one pair of shoes and turned off the light, closing the door softly behind me.

"We need to go." He was rubbing his eyes and and then blinking. "Landon?"

"Axel, shut up. Let's go." I pushed him and grabbed his arm as I started to jog towards the stairs. He was confused but one thing I always like about him, is when you're doing something with him he'll do it.

But fûcker didn't do it the first time. I pushed him downstairs and he almost fell since he's like half asleep, but eh.

I ran down skipping two steps at a time and I pushed Axel when he was going to slow so he had to jump off the last four and he fell on his knees. I grabbed his arm and that's when the lights turned on and I heard them yell.

"Hey!"

"Ah crap. Ah crapppp." My eyes grew wide because I hated her ugly ass voice. I ran towards the door and it's about time Axel got the idea because I see him running fast towards the door too.

"I told you! I'm going to wait till I'm eighteen!" He hissed.

"Guess what bîtch. You're leaving today." We ran out of the door and ran down the stairs. We heard the cop sirens from a far and I couldn't stop my heart from dropping.

"Let's go." I heard Jaxon say. I see him coming out from the darkness and I didn't even want to question where he came from. He started to run the same way I ran when I did this by myself and I pushed Axel that same way.

We all ran and the sirens kept becoming louder and louder.

"Why couldn't you leave me there till I turned eighteen!?!?!" He yelled as we rounded a corner and into an alley.

"Suck a dîck already!" I yelled as I was trying to catch my breath. We ran towards the end and there was another opening and we ran there. It was pitch black and Jaxon started to slow down so we followed.

We stayed in the darkness catching our breaths as we stood there hearing out for the cops.

Mhm, running from the cops twice, anddddd breaking out of the hell hole twice. Pat me on the back. Give me my medal why don't ya.

"Who's he?" Axel whispered in my ear as he was breathing heavy.

I turned towards him and pushed him away, "get your fûckin hot breath off my neck. Damn. And that's Jaxon. Jaxon," I turned towards Jaxon and he looks over to me, "Axel. Axel, Jaxon. Nice to meet each other finally." I looked back and forth between them and I see Jaxon raising an eyebrow as he scans him from head to toes. I then look back to Axel and I see him doing the same.

"Okay! You guys can eye fûck each other some other time. We need to get out of here." I got punched by Jaxon and all I got was a little pinch from Axel.

"Okay. Well, what's your twos plan since I didn't even know this was going to happen." Axel said.

"Well, we planed to get you out then go home- well that's what I planned." I said as I looked at him and then back to Jaxon.

Jaxon was already walking towards the end of the alley and me and Axel jogged towards him. "Thanks for the heads up."

"I left you there because I thought I heard something." He whispered and pushed me away from since I was kinda breathing on his neck.

"What?" I whispered back.

"Shh." He hissed. I rolled my eyes and I was about to say something but Axel whispered in my ear.

"Can I have my shoes, I'm stepping on rocks and it hurts really badly." I turn towards him and hand them to him. He smiles at me and goes on one knee and placed one by one. I kept looking back and forth at the other end of the alley because I felt eyes on us-well on me.

Have you ever felt that feeling? Have you? Like you know someone is looking at you but then when you look at that direction, no ones is there. So, my dumbass walked towards the dark part and looked for that person.

I feel like putting on some intense music to set the mood you now. So I continued to walk towards the dark hole and I looked back and see Jaxon looking around and was about to turn around but he turned towards the right fast and pulled out his gun but he got tackled. I stopped and I was about to pull out my gun but I got hit on my back.

They pushed me down and I groaned when the pain throbbed on my back. When I fell I fell on my hands which landed on a huge ass pebble. I groaned and his in pain and I was about to get up but the back of my head got hit by their shoe and my face slammed down on the floor hard.

I heard a crunch and I got really light headed. Black was coming from the corner of my eyes and my head throbbed. I groaned softly and I couldn't keep my head up. I felt something run down on my lip and I slowly tasted blood. I groaned but the black that was forming around my vision was covering my eyes fast.

I look up once more but they did the same, knocking me out cold.

******

.......*sips tea*

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS