-Beelzebub

Unconscious. Jack was unconscious on top of Nellwyn on the ground. I believe that interruption you experienced before was him taking over parts of the narrative. But everything should be alright now. Nellwyn's body convulsed for another moment before relaxing and Sam got Jack off of her so Dean could pull her as far away as the room would allow. He shook her.

"Nellwyn?" He begged. "Come on kid. Wake up. What did he do to you?" Dean shook her harder, getting frustrated and scared.

"Dean, leave her with Beelzebub and help me with Jack." Sam said in an even tone. Dean looked to me.

"I won't let her out of my sight." I promised Dean nodded reluctantly and went to help Sam while I held Nellwyn, sitting on the floor with her in my lap. I looked down at her. "He's locked you in there, hasn't he?" I asked. "I wonder if you can hear me..." I placed a hand on her head and closed my eyes to see exactly what was going on in there.

I was in a library sitting across from Nellwyn, who's face was buried in a book titled "sleeping beauty". I tilted my head. Everything was empty and quiet.

"Nellwyn?" I asked. She shot her head up and looked at me.

"Are you real? Where am I? What's- ow..." Her green eyes flashed yellow and she dropped the book and gripped her head.

"What's happened?"

"I was... taking care of my kids, but... no... that was a dream. Right? My husband... Jack... no... my boyfriend Jack. Jack..." Nellwyn looked around. "I'm supposed to be meeting him here so we can go to lunch before class but..." she was looking around still. "I don't know what happened. Everything's blending together and I don't know what's real." I heard the click of a gun.

"Stay in this place. I have to go." She reached for me in a panic.

"But-"

I opened my eyes to see Sam and Dean staring at a woman who had a gun aimed at the three of us.

"Don't move. What the Hell is going on here?" She demanded. We didn't have much of an explaination. So She took Dean and locked, Nellwyn, Jack, Sam and I in a cell together, which in my opinion, was unwise. However, I seem to have gained control of the narrative again. Sam sat with Nellwyn's head resting on his leg and I stood by them. It wasn't long before Jack opened his eyes and jumped up, eyes flaring yellow in a panic.

"Calm down, I won't hurt you." Sam put his hands up.

"You already hurt me." Jack snapped.

"I know I did. I was trying to slow you down. You were... are you okay?" He asked. Jack looked to Nellwyn. "She's okay. What happened?" Sam asked.

"I was..." Jack's eyes faded to brown and he looked down. "Scared. They were hurting her. They were trying to hurt me and those others..." He trailed off. "When I get scared, things happen. I can't stop them." He explained.

Sam and I exchanged looks.

"Who is... 'they'?" I asked.

"The voices. They scared me. They were... loud... and... angry." Jack muttered.

"Do you hear them now?" Sam asked. Jack thought about this for a while before standing up straight.

"No." He said.

"Well... good." Sam chuckled. Jack relaxed and sat on the bench across from Sam.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"What?" Sam looked confused. Jack looked to me.

"Will you tell them I'm sorry?" He asked. I hesitated before nodding slowly.

"Jack... How are we talking, right now?" Sam asked. "How do you already speak English?" which was a viable question.

"My mother... said Nellwyn would teach me." Jack smiled a bit.

"You've talked to your mom?" Sam asked. "And... Nellwyn?"

"I was my mother. And... I have always been with Nellwyn. I've been keeping her close, and safe." He nodded.

Another look was exchanged between Sam and I.

"Jack." I decided to let Sam do the talking. "Listen. Before you were born. You opened a door to another world, do you remember that?" He asked. Jack thought on this for a while.

"I do." He nodded, going over to the wall and tracing the indents of the cement bricks.

"Can you do that again?" Sam asked.

"I don't..." Jack was distracted by another thought. "I have to find my father." he said. "So he can protect me. So he can protect us." he motioned to Nellwyn.

"Lucifer... isn't like that." Sam said. Jack made a face.

"No. Lucifer isn't my father." Jack came and sat back down. "Nellwyn's supposed to teach me and protect me. But... in her mind, the only well-suited father I can make sense of is a... Castiel." Jack stated. I blinked my eyes in shock, Sam was experiencing similar emotions. "Nellwyn... thinks about the world as a dangerous place. And she was... scared. So..." Jack looked down at himself. "So I had to grow up fast. To protect her and learn from her. She's like me, I think." Jack smiled a bit. "She thinks of Castiel as... good, and a mentor. So... I chose him to be my father."

It made sense in a very non-human way. Sam looked baffled at this.

"Where is he?" Jack asked. I cleared my throat.

"He's... dead." I said calmly. A wave of emotions washed over Jack's face before settling on an expression of anger. "You must remain calm or your powers will lash out." I explained. Jack calmed himself and sat there, silent. That's around the time that Dean came in.

"We're good to go." Dean nodded.

"Really?" Sam said back, going over. The two talked in hushed tones and I kept an eye on Jack and Nellwyn. Now that Jack was calm, the world in her head should have been rectified and fixed in some way.

"HELP!" A far off voice. Jack's head shot up and he looked in the direction of the yelling. Dean went. I felt them. All three of them. I stepped back.

"Jack." I looked to him. "You must wake up Nellwyn." He gave me a look that was a mix of fear and refusal.

"She-"

"I know she's happy. You want to protect her. But she's the only one who can beat them all." I said. "If you don't wake her up, they'll kill her."

Jack's face filled with shock and Sam looked back at the three of us.

"O...Okay." Jack nodded, going over to Nellwyn. He stared at her for a while before leaning and kissing her again.