An Awful Finale

I hit the ground of what looked like a church, sliding next to Sam. I groaned.

"Really Sam? Hitching a ride?" Lucifer looked at him, then to me. "I mean... You, I expected." He chuckled. "But right now... You can't throw down like last time, huh?" Lucifer kicked me in the chest and I flew back, hitting the alter. I coughed, the wind knocking out of me and looked to where Jack was. Lucifer grabbed Sam.

"Jack... Get up." I muttered. Jack moved, looking towards us.

"Stop!" He shouted at Lucifer.

"And why should I listen to you?" Lucifer moved towards him.

"Because... I'm your son." Jack tried.

"You had your chance with that." Lucifer growled before mercilessly beating on his son.

I helped Sam stand and Lucifer looked between us.

"I can make more kids. And you two... you two are just annoying." He shot. "You really want him? He's got blood on his hands. He's killed people."

"We all have." I snapped.

"Jack is family." Sam said.

"Family... what has family ever done? For you?" Lucifer motioned to me. "For me? For anyone? Family is nothing." He glared.

"Look if you want to kill me. Go ahead." Sam said.

"Oh I won't. He will." Lucifer motioned to Jack. "In fact... all of you. Free for all! How about it?"

"No." Sam said.

"Well... I mean... I could burn you both alive or... Maybe... Someone could stop me."

Before Jack could kill himself in Sam's place, Dean appeared... with a new Michael arch-angel engine.

"Nellwyn. Saraquel said to bring this?" He held up a few buttons with carved symbols on them. My eyes widened.

"Dean..." Sam breathed.

"Hiya Sammy." Dean stretched. "You know Michael and I had a lot in common." He nodded, looking to Lucifer. "We both wanted to kick your ass." Dean ran at Lucifer and kicked him back. Lucifer punched him, the buttons fell from his hand and the fight began. Dean flew with Lucifer, who was starting to overcome him. Sam held Jack as Dean was overpowered. I looked around. I bit my lip and grabbed the archangel blade.

"Nellwyn?" Sam looked as I ran forward, grabbing those buttons from the ground.

"I don't know... how to..." I calmed my mind and the buttons started to glow blue. A strong, intense blue. It was... burning my hand and I closed my fist and crushed the buttons.

A trail of blue energy flew from my hand and into my mouth. It was... so much. I felt my eyes glowing brightly. My body shook and my energy pulsed. How much had this grace grown since I had left it? Or has it been growing along with me this whole time? How did any of this work? There was no time for questions. I felt... filled, maybe for the first time in my life. I clutched the archangel blade in my hand.

"Goodbye Dean." Lucifer said.

"DEAN, MOVE!" I shouted, my wings spreading, my horns, I could see them all in my shadow. I propelled myself up as Lucifer went to kill him, Dean pushed himself away and I ran Lucifer through with the blade and he stared at me, his shining red eyes into my black and white ones. My powers pulsed and he let out a scream before falling to the ground, his wings burning into the floor.

Lucifer... was dead.

I hung in the air. I had never... flown like this before. I looked down at myself.

"Nellwyn?" Dean looked up at me.

"I feel...Amazing." I chuckled, floating down to where they were. Jack and Sam walked over, Jack looked at me.

"Is... he?"

"He... He's dead." Sam chuckled.

"Holy crap..." Dean muttered.

"Nellwyn... You did it." Sam smiled.

"No... We did it." I chuckled.

But something was wrong. Dean started...struggling. I stared at him.

"WE HAD A DEAL!" He yelled before... Dean was gone.

"Dean?" Sam tried.

"...Michael." I glared. Gripping the blade. But he fled. "I can go after him. Them. I can win I know-" I felt something pulse in me. My heart... stopped. My hands were shaking and I dropped the blade.

"Nellwyn?" Jack moved. My head pounded. Everything in me just seemed to... stop.

"Something.... something's happening." I muttered. "I don't..." My powers flared up inside me, more intense than ever. Stronger than they had ever felt before. I let out a scream grace and demonic energy was shining out of every part of me.

"Nellwyn!" Sam yelled. But then. Calm. I felt myself hit the ground. Everything went black.

My eyes shot open. Where was I?

"Sam? Jack?" I looked around. I was... in a large filing room.

"Hello." I whipped around.

"Billie?" I stepped back. "No... No I didn't die. I..."

"Look." Billie pointed at a row of cabinets. They started collapsing.

"What... is that?" I asked.

"Your story." She said. They fell into dust, leaving one file. I reached for it, but Billie grabbed it and took it away from me.

"My story? Is that?" I looked at it.

"It's how you'll die." She said. "All those possibilities... they're gone now. It's just this." She said. "Fate." She nodded.

"Why am I seeing this?" I asked.

"Because. Your powers have... awakened." She smirked.

I swallowed.

"You just... have somethings to take care of." Billie said. "Up here." She tapped my head. I looked at her.

"No. No I don't have time to do that I can't-"

"I know. And if you're so concerned then... you better hurry." she said, turning away from me. I froze for a moment.

"Billie no!" I stepped, but then I fell into blackness.

I fell down into my head.